Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Olympic blue 1974 1.8 SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914ltd
I have for sale a customer's 914. The only rust is a mildly tacky battery tray. The hell hole is excellent. Longs, floors, jack receivers, trunks, have never been repaired and are rust free. The interior is original and near flawless with the exception of the drivers seat bolster. The body has been repainted with the exception of the front hood and left front fender. The quality of the respray is very nice with no detectable overspray. Engine starts quickly and runs smooth with good power. Transaxle works properly with good syncros. The push rod tube seals have been replaced and it is currently not showing any oil drips.
This 914 drives but will need brakes, clutch and new tires. The true mileage is not verifiable but is without a doubt, a low mileage example. $7900.

This 914 is truly a rare find and very reasonably priced.

SOLD thanks
914ltd

sale pending
Nutter965
"Sale pending"

Phew ! I've been salivating over this every night just couldn't get it past the wife !
914ltd

This isn't my car but I have clear title. It is as advertised, exceptionally nice but needs maintenance. It will probably be worth $14,000 plus with repairs done.
Perry Kiehl Clone
Has this car sold?
914ltd

Deal fell thru, not because of anything about the car.

FOR SALE............again

If you don't buy it, I probably will, it's that nice. Brad
tygaboy
PM sent. Put me in line for this car. I'm in CA and would need some help w/shipping.
Thanks,
Chris
tygaboy
And compliments on the artsy shot: open driver's door pic with the Fuchs nicely framed in the door mirror!
914ltd

SOLD
Cracker
Looks like a great "v8" conversion candidate! poke.gif

T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.