Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Important Info - Read this first !!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
SirAndy
This forum is intended to be a place where 914World members can list their own 914 Parts & Gadgets.

If you're either a company or individual that manufactures Parts for the 914, you can list them here for free.
Just make sure you include the following info in your posts:

1) Detailed Product description

2) Cost (in $USD)

3) Shipping options/restrictions

4) If you have a web-site, provide a link. if not, post pictures of your product here

5) Your Location

6) Your contact information.

NOTE: If you wish to keep your contact info private, please say so in your post. People can still reach you through the board email option, which does not make your email-address public.

7) 914World members will have the opportunity to ask questions about your product and post reviews and comments.

The 914World Crew ...
FriarJohn
How is this different than the Classifieds section? One could say that the Classifieds are better because they at least have some rudimentry categorization. Just wondering. I'm sure this came up because of some discussion I missed somewhere on the main forum.

John
Lawrence
John,

This is for folks who actually provide a service or manufacture a specific item, like "Rear Trunk Shock Kit", or the "Suspension Roller Bearing Kit", etc.

It's for "amateur vendors", not just someone (like me) trying to clean out their stash or part out a car.

hope this helps,
Lawrence

P.S. I'm LOVING this forum idea. boldblue.gif
FriarJohn
Oh, okay. clap56.gif
rhodyguy
clarify for me please. this forum is for a cottage/home type manufacturer of items?

kevin
SirAndy
clarify for me please. this forum is for a cottage/home type manufacturer of items?

Any member that makes their own parts!

I know where you're heading with this.

And the answer is yes, it's OK if you sell parts for a living. As long as it's a part that *you* are providing to the 914 community, vendors are welcome.

It is *NOT* ok to post parts that someone else makes and you just resell them,
but it *IS* ok for AA to post their steel flares or HPH to post their FG flares or Roger Sheridan to post his FG body kits as those items are unique and the intellectual Property of said members ...

Makes sense?
wink.gif Andy
jcb29
Is it time for a cleanup of the Vendors forum?
Some of the posts are duplicates and some are outdated and no longer available.
advtracing
I see alot of members are also 911 owners , i have a 911 parts production website for race vintage reproduction race bits . is this allowable ?
www.st-classic.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.