Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 V8 car 930 turbo trans project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
burton73
I am looking for a person to take over my V8 project car- I will never finish it. Bad back and I am too old. 1974 914 with leather seats and fresh interior. Fresh Porsche Boxster breaks and adapters from Rick Johnson, 930 Turbo short transmission with fresh rebuild from G-box with oil pump, http://www.gboxweb.com Never run, fresh 1986 Corvette 350 with D aluminum heads. GM hot cam kit for 400 hp. All adapters and clutch parts parts. 930 spedo for trans drive, Carrera front suspension, brand new Bilstein shocks with springs for V8 car. Ferrari exhaust (you need headers) you need carpet. the paint on the main body is super. front hood and engine lid are painted. New Wilwood pedals and master cylinders, All you need to finish the car is paint the trunk and engine compartment and underside of car, and rear no rust trunk lid, weld in the bracket for the hydraulic clutch and breaks. I will included my Lincon Tig welder, Put all the parts back in. Parts you will need to finish it are rear early 911 rear disks, cable shifter for 930 trans, Custom made ½ shafts for 930. It has rear-trailing arms with 930 stub axle 4 new Turbo CV joints, 911 parking breaks on rear trailing arms, fresh Elephant bushings and fresh front elephant bushings for Carrera suspension. It has a Renegade Hybrids type aluminum radiator and fans. Brad Mayeur outer long reinforcement added to no rust longs to add super support for V8 power. Too many parts to mention so you will need to get in touch with me. Fuchs wheels from 944 turbo.

I will not part it out. You get it all. I have invested huge money. I paid $7,000 just for the Turbo Trans from Army Dude several years ago. He bought the turbo trans and paid $7,000 just for the rework of the Trans. From G-Box. This is a no rust Palm Springs CA car. Includes the $1,200 rotisserie. You need to get it picked up or? Best offer
message me

Bob Burton
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
matthepcat
Steal of the century.
RacingDreamz
Bob, tried to PM you but your message system is turned off, or something.
scraperhand
Pm sent I'll take it
exultant1
Sent you a PM and an Email 8am PST...to schedule a pickup
Mueller
Killer deal, wish I had the $ and space.....I think the odds of it all being parted out is on the high side unfortunately sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.