Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shell from partout , anyone need body cuts ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JWebber
I finally got my parts car home Friday . I`ve got just about everything off it I need . There are some very usable panels on the shell , but a lot are shot . The left front fender , right rear quarter and suspension consoles are in good shape . I am in 24175 Virginia . Any interest , just throw me a price . Not looking to get rich , just save some good sheet metal and recoup some money . I can get pics of anything else of interest .
Korijo914
I am interested in the back firewall, maybe only the passenger side. Is it any good? A pic would be great!

Thanks for your time!

Korijo914 ( David Cawdrey )
Bleu914V8
In need of rear tail light panel between rear fenders cut across fenders from back of wheelwell across trunk pan if clean
I would be interested in the front fender and rear quarter. Will send you a PM with price.
JWebber
QUOTE(Korijo914 @ Sep 14 2016, 06:46 PM) *

I am interested in the back firewall, maybe only the passenger side. Is it any good? A pic would be great!

Thanks for your time!

Korijo914 ( David Cawdrey )

Firewall and the rear of the pan are rusted completely through , Sorry .
JWebber
QUOTE(Bleu914V8 @ Sep 14 2016, 07:06 PM) *

In need of rear tail light panel between rear fenders cut across fenders from back of wheelwell across trunk pan if clean

Somebody decided it would be a good idea to pull the car by looping a toe chain through the tail light holes and destroyed the rear panel .
JWebber
QUOTE(1845 @ Sep 15 2016, 04:20 PM) *

I would be interested in the front fender and rear quarter. Will send you a PM with price.

Replied .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.