Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Predator wing on a 914?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tazz9924
I was on gt racing today and i saw the had a wing for a 914 called the predator:
http://www.gt-racing.com/wing-blade-predator-70-part-426-70/
After a quick google search I didn't find any examples. does anyone have a picture of a car with it installed? if not a related link to a wing that would also work and not be the ricey ones you see on hondas.
porschetub
Please tell all of us on here why....honestly we need an answer.
Mark Henry
I prefer the Emperor's 914 wing, bit more stealthy looking install.
rhodyguy
$800+shipping buys a lot of suspension.
tazz9924
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Sep 16 2016, 06:00 AM) *

$800+shipping buys a lot of suspension.

its not a priority just curiosity
JoeDees
I think the tail section of a Hunter UAS would be better and look cooler than a Predator's wing.
Hunter:
Click to view attachment
Predator:
Click to view attachment
Mueller
QUOTE(tazz9924 @ Sep 15 2016, 09:38 PM) *

I was on gt racing today and i saw the had a wing for a 914 called the predator:
http://www.gt-racing.com/wing-blade-predator-70-part-426-70/
After a quick google search I didn't find any examples. does anyone have a picture of a car with it installed? if not a related link to a wing that would also work and not be the ricey ones you see on hondas.

If the wing is useful and works, I wouldn't consider it "ricey" (not a daily driver that never sees a track)

Look at Cracker's LS1 powered car, he has a wing similar to the one you posted.
(his car also will do 160mph+ and needs the wing, it's not a 1.7 wimpy thing that never goes over 70mph smile.gif )
ConeDodger
GT Racing is a reputable Porsche supplier with excellent quality work. If you feel you need it, buy with confidence.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.