Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air-Cooled bargain
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RohJay
FYI...

October issue of Classic and Sports Car magazine has a feature on the revival of interest in the 914.

Apologies if this is has been posted before...

ndfrigi
I think that is one of the member here who did a detailed restoration recently and he trade it to a new boxster.
jor
Hey -- that's Darren C's car in the article, yes? What a deserving car to be featured -- congratulations, Darren! biggrin.gif
87m491
I'll have to grab that issue, two of my current faves, the 914 and the UrQ.

QUOTE(RohJay @ Sep 16 2016, 09:59 AM) *

FYI...

October issue of Classic and Sports Car magazine has a feature on the revival of interest in the 914.

Apologies if this is has been posted before...

jd74914
QUOTE(jor @ Sep 16 2016, 03:56 PM) *

Hey -- that's Darren C's car in the article, yes? What a deserving car to be featured -- congratulations, Darren! biggrin.gif

agree.gif It does show beautifully!

Darren looks pretty serious driving it in the pictures! happy11.gif
Cal
Yes, it's Darren C's beautiful 914......there's an entire restoration thread on the car that's over 50 pages long on the DDK website. Its well worth reading....

......and no, he didn't trade the 914 in for a new Boxster. It was on loan to him while his 914 was on display at a local Porsche Centre during the launch of the new 718.

http://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewtopic...f=4&t=51573

KELTY360
Here's Darren's resto thread from the Build Off Challenge:

Awesome Build
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.