Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Insurance question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tazz9924
so I finally insured my car the other day and after a look at the insurance card it said it was a 1970 puma?! anyone have this issue? my vin is correct on the card.
SirAndy
Better than a Fiat ...
biggrin.gif
Mueller
Is it an "issue" or just a mistake?

tazz9924
QUOTE(Mueller @ Sep 16 2016, 06:18 PM) *

a mistake I guess but I don't understand how it thinks its a brazilian car
theleschyouknow
QUOTE(Mueller @ Sep 16 2016, 08:18 PM) *

agree.gif
puma probably right below Porsche on the computer picklist, probably an error as simple as a typo of days gone by

beerchug.gif
cjl
Mark Henry
Just phone and ask them to correct it.
Our ownerships say the make and model on them.
forrestkhaag
When I bought my car a year ago, the VIN was missing a numeral in the string.

Correction required an act of a divided congress to get it corrected at the California DMV (Congenitally Dimwitted Mindless Vucks)............. No phones allowed here as that would eliminate about three government jobs all requiring a moron's education and the willingness to use it.

An issue of this colossal magnitude - clearly originating at the DMV - required an appointment and a drive to visit Hell's house. After a three hour wait on an inspection visit and a bunch of outflowing cash sheeplove.gif , the clerk let me know that I would receive a new title in a couple of weeks.

When my new title arrived, low and behold, he got it wrong too. WTF.gif

The second time, the phone still did not apply............ hissyfit.gif
N_Jay
When we got our Range Rover in 1991, the insurance company tried to call it a "Ranger" (Pickup).

Mistakes get made, best of fixed early.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.