Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS & FREE: Many misc parts, Gauges, front bumper, steel wheel, Trunk Solenoid
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dominic
FS: Bunch of good misc parts, some free. Scroll down and take a look at the pictures and let me know what you want. Prices Do Not include shipping unless otherwise noted.

Working Rear Trunk Solenoid $20.00 obo SOLD
Used Gauges (good cores at best) $10.00 Tach/Speedo are SOLD!

*Interior Light, Shift Knob, pedal board, dog bones, Wheel Spacer, Trunk Button, Horn, Coat Hooks, relay board...All are Sold/Gone!

Heater Fan (engine compartment) $10.00
Gas Pedal $10.00
Plastic Fresh Air/defrost parts (see picture) $20.00 obo (FAN is SOLD!
Drivers seat with mounting rail $20 obo
15x5.5" Steel Sport wheel/tire: FREE
Front Bumper (originally chromed, now painted black) has some dents but otherwise usable $50.00 obo
Thanks for looking!
Dominic
more pics...
sb914
Ill take the solenoid
euro911
Dominic, if still available, I'll grab the Plastic Fresh Air/defrost parts/fan (see picture) $20.00 obo

(I only need the fan, not the ducting/vents though) ... will you take $10. for just the fan assy?) confused24.gif

I'll take the relay board too $5.
Dominic
QUOTE(sb914 @ Sep 18 2016, 03:45 PM) *

Ill take the solenoid

Sold! PM sent!
Dominic
QUOTE(euro911 @ Sep 18 2016, 04:02 PM) *

Dominic, if still available, I'll grab the Plastic Fresh Air/defrost parts/fan (see picture) $20.00 obo

(I only need the fan, not the ducting/vents though) ... will you take $10. for just the fan assy?) confused24.gif

I'll take the relay board too $5.

PM sent!
type2man
I'll take the interior light, the rear license plate lights and the trunk latch button. Send me a pm with the payment info
Localboy808
I'll take the horn for 5.00 and the free clothes hooks. Need both! Thank you! Send me a PM with total with shipping to 93551.
djway
I will take the shift knob with porsche crest
914Sixer
I will take the trunk lock.
Dominic
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Sep 19 2016, 04:48 AM) *

I will take the trunk lock.

Mark,
The chrome pushbutton lock is gone. The piece in the picture below is still available.
Thanks,
Dominic
rgb91424
I'll take the $5 pedal board, the free tank strap, the free tank rubber mounts. the $10 dog bone bumper mounts. Please send total amount shipped to 86401
Dominic
QUOTE(rgb91424 @ Sep 19 2016, 03:42 PM) *

I'll take the $5 pedal board, the free tank strap, the free tank rubber mounts. the $10 dog bone bumper mounts. Please send total amount shipped to 86401

PM Sent!
carl k
Click to view attachment

I could use the window winder handle, and the marker light base if the attachment prongs are good.

Shipping to 95123.

thanks!
Carl
euro911
Carl - IIRC, Mark (914Rubber) sells new repro 'prongs'
euro911
Fan and relay board arrived a couple of days ago. Just got around to opening the box today.

Nice packing job too, Dominic thumb3d.gif ... thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.