Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: anyione have a point to point harness drawing for suby ej22 conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jimkelly
i have the factory manual schematic but it does not fully explain the sheathed wires that contain, red, black, white, copper, wires.

i know kennedy engineering sells a wire diagram and just emailed them to see what they have, the factory schematic or a point to point drawing, for ej22.

i did continuity follow the wires in question to their respective plugs but i still have questions about how where they all attach to.

jim
tbox56
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Sep 20 2016, 05:16 PM) *

i have the factory manual schematic but it does not fully explain the sheathed wires that contain, red, black, white, copper, wires.

i know kennedy engineering sells a wire diagram and just emailed them to see what they have, the factory schematic or a point to point drawing, for ej22.

i did continuity follow the wires in question to their respective plugs but i still have questions about how where they all attach to.

jim

Those are probably your O2 sensors. I would have to look more closely, but that is roughly what my EJ25 O2 sensor cables looked like.

Thomas
tbox56
To answer your other question, I have a full (170 pages) set of diagrams for an EJ25, I have no idea how close they are to your EJ22 though. PM me with your email.
76-914
Jim, can you be more specific? Which wires at which plug are in question? That sheathing is to avoid RF interference. Depending upon the wires new location it may/may not be necessary to retain the sheathing in some places. I'm sure you have the Subaru colour legend as it varies a tad from what your used to. beerchug.gif Kent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.