Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Koni Shocks and Springs + more stuff……!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Larmo63
These are unknown shocks, (seem to be good to me) that are rebuildable with 180# springs. SOLD plus shipping or pick up in SoCal

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Three gauges, later 150 mph speedos and a gas gauge, $100.00 shipped.

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
'73 - '74 black painted front bumper, will work on all 914s, not perfect, but pretty darn straight. One slight indent in the middle, you really have to look for it. This is good enough to chrome, really. (I am selling the grilles in a separate sale) SOLD plus shipping. Rubber top is included, but not great.

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Junk front non-foglight grilles. One is complete, not great, the other one is as you see. These could be restored and be made to work. Hence, the giveaway price. SOLD shipped.

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Rear Type IV tin piece, racing orange spray bombed, your car will go WAY faster with this item! $20.00 plus shipping.

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Front Type IV tin cooling tin piece, laser straight, black paint, you know you need it. SOLD plus shipping

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Early 911 solid rotors, new, as shown, SOLD shipped

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Porsche factory/dealer service seat covers, these are rare, cover your expensive seats while you work/wrench on the car, you grease monkey!

I really want to keep these, but I'm a giver. SOLD shipped, where are you going to find another set? I even washed them.

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Racing 1.7 (could be a 2.0, but I'm drinking vodka & tonic now and don't really care) muffler hanger. You can expect at least 40 more HP out of this part on your car, guaranteed. Make a wise decision here, guys. $20.00 shipped

Click to view attachment
euro911
I could use those rotors, Lawrence.

PM me type.gif

EDIT 9/21/16

After entering into a long, pain-staking negotiation process, satisfactory resolution has been reached, to transfer ownership and possession rights of the item(s) (described as 'early 911 rotors' in the above advertisement), from the seller to the buyer for a mutually agreed upon sum of legal tender funds. Physical transference of said items shall commence upon seller's receipt of said funds provided by the buyer ... cool_shades.gif
gcrotvik
PM sent for front bumper and Front Type IV tin cooling tin piece. Thanks!
Larmo63
New prices, let's get Lawrence's garage cleared out!!!!
2mAn
Sort of interested in the suspension stuff. The title says Koni, but then you arent sure. Springs are listed as 180# but again, how do you know? Not trying to be a d!ck, just curious. Im not far either.
euro911
Quit being a dick, Simon poke.gif

hide.gif
ndfrigi
Looks like Simon finally got a 914 project? and now trying to buy 914 parts?
bump to top for Sir Lawrence sale ad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.