914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dflesburg
anyone here? Blue 1.8 on 71S getting on 275 east

are you going to the reunion Sunday ?
buck toenges
If it was 1980 then that would have been me smile.gif
dflesburg
saw it again, its a 75 or 76 1.8

great car, nice guy, he said he is on here...

cant talk much going down the highway...
mbseto
That's a few minutes from me... Cincy has a 914 underground.
bigkensteele
It could have been me a year ago when my car wasn't on jack stands and I was working in Mason. I used to be up there everyday and never saw it, so he might be a new guy.
72black914
QUOTE(mbseto @ Oct 4 2016, 02:49 PM) *

That's a few minutes from me... Cincy has a 914 underground.

I live by Kings Island and have a 72 914 so how to I get connected to the 914 underground? I could use some good advice/potential parts/service Thx
914forme
You have to be in the know, we meet in an old subway tunnel off I-75. shades.gif

In reality it seems to be that there are a few 914s popping up in Cincy that I don't know about either.

Example, someone lives in the condos behind the top flight golf range, that has a bumble bee. I wanted to drive on over and take a look. Work was calling and I needed to get back. Had not made it back since then.
72black914
QUOTE(914forme @ Oct 4 2016, 09:23 PM) *

You have to be in the know, we meet in an old subway tunnel off I-75. shades.gif

In reality it seems to be that there are a few 914s popping up in Cincy that I don't know about either.

Example, someone lives in the condos behind the top flight golf range, that has a bumble bee. I wanted to drive on over and take a look. Work was calling and I needed to get back. Had not made it back since then.

Quick questions, is a side shift really that much better than a tailshift?
dflesburg
yes but understand that a 73 side shifter doesn't shift like a 2010 vw.
mbseto
We should have a mid-Nov cookout.
turk22
agree.gif

Or even just a meet up someplace... I'd be interested in either.
72black914
QUOTE(turk22 @ Oct 6 2016, 02:45 PM) *

agree.gif

Or even just a meet up someplace... I'd be interested in either.

There is a guy selling 914 parts in West Chester on Craigslist. I suggest we meet at his house and view his collection. Thoughts????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.