Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 Heat Exchangers and more good stuff
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Larmo63
Ugly, but solid 2.0 heat exchangers. What you see is what you get. I have two sets of these. Very usable. $80.00 plus shipping

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Late car knee pad, not cracked, not perfect, the only small issue is hidden beneath the steering wheel as shown. SOLD plus shipping

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Black late plastic headlight surrounds, driver quality, one very small nick on the bottom, won't show when on car. $40.00 shipped

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Very nice headlight motors, good enough for a restoration car, clean. $30.00 plus shipping

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Rear 914/4 rotors, drilled for 5 lug, these look to be new, could have been bolted up to a car, but not used. They appear uglier in the photo than they really are. Good condition. $40.00 plus shipping

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Exterior rear view mirror, obviously cracked, but in good driver condition. Not perfect, but could be restored. It is what it is. SOLD shipped

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Larmo63
Fog light 'Pilot' harness kit. Appears to be all there. The empty space in the middle is for a connector that is in the wiring harness area. $20.00 shipped

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Rear 911 hubs. No idea on these, hub centric style. One stud is welded on the back, must have been loose. These could have new studs pressed into them. No 901 number on them, or I would list it. SOLD plus shipping

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Late driver quality dash top/pad, has cracks, no surprises here. $30.00 plus shipping

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Headlight area small parts lot. If you need these, here they are. SOLD + shipping

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Headlight assembly. All years, if you don't want the headlight bulbs, I can take them out before I ship. I have two sets of these. $20.00 plus shipping each set.

Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Driver quality headlight motors. Should I throw them in the trash? Send me $15.00 and pay for shipping…..

Click to view attachment
MLedesma
I will take the 911 hubs.
FourteenFour
PM sent for the small headlamp brackets and bits
Localboy808
Is there a difference between an early dash and a late dash? What's the cutoff year?
sb914
Pm sent
Beach914
Hey Lawrence, I'll take the mirror. Bring it to C&C this weekend if you are going or we can make other arrangements.

Thanks
David
Larmo63
Lower prices bump…..
mikeg4
Are the 2 liter heat exchangers sold?
Larmo63
I have one set left.
mikeg4
If you can ship them to Ontario Canada I'll take them.
Larmo63
Pm sent to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.