Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB sheet metal cut
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Phoenix-MN
I need the drivers side engine compartment wall with the stampings for the oil tank filler neck, breather and mounting holes. I'm doing some creative tank modifications sawzall-smiley.gif and want to cut up a test piece before I cut up my car.

Click to view attachment

GaroldShaffer
I will be sawzall-smiley.gif a parts car the beginning of next week. If you don't find one before then send me a PM.
OllieG
QUOTE(Phoenix-MN @ Sep 21 2016, 10:30 PM) *

Nice..you used a pic from my resto-blog...didn't think anyone looked at that! Sorry I can't help you with the part - hope you manage to find it. smile.gif
Phoenix-MN
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Sep 21 2016, 05:49 PM) *

I will be sawzall-smiley.gif a parts car the beginning of next week. If you don't find one before then send me a PM.

PM sent
euro911
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Sep 21 2016, 06:49 PM) *
I thought you might be able to provide some metal. Do the -4s have the same stampings? ... I never looked that closely blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.