Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1972 Roller with body kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Otmar
This car was converted to an electric car years ago. The drivetrain has been removed to keep other EVs running. What's left is a roller with a body kit that needs work. It has no engine or transaxle.

From what I can tell this is not a candidate for restoration, due to being relatively rough. For instance, judging by the wrinkles in the front trunk, it had an accident before getting the body kit. I think it would make a fun track car.

The doors open and close normally, it seems to me. I don't think I've had one that was bad that way. The top also comes on and off fine. If you tell me exactly where you take a picture of the "longs" I'll be happy to take any requested pics.

The rear trunk lid is fiberglass and just sitting there, the engine cover is some custom fiberglass thing and also not attached.

It seems pretty watertight, not all musty inside. I put it inside my shop when the rains started just in case. I do need the shop space back so it needs to move on.

If you want this to make an electric conversion (I keep thinking a wrecked Leaf of parts would be really neat) then that would get priority since the PO values it helping the electric cause. Since no one locally has wanted to electrify it, I'm offering up to the wider 914 community with the hope that someone will enjoy it either as an electric, or back to gas power.

It has a clean California title registered as electric. It's physically located in Corvallis Oregon.

I figure it's worth $1000, discount available if you are keeping it electric. Guaranteed funds only like cash or friends/gift paypal for exact amount only.

I'm probably forgetting all kinds of details, let me know what pics you want added to the folder here: Folder of Red 914 pictures

IPB Image

Thanks for looking!
-Otmar
koozy
Are you interested in selling the rear trunk lid separately? If so, please PM me a price, shipped to 95051

Thanks,

Mike
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.