Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where do these wires run ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Olympic 914
Started laying out my engine comp / trunk wires today and most of it is pretty self explanatory

However

My engine shelf was replaced and I don't have any pictures of where the wires are supposed to go through, (or what size hole should be there) or how the harness is run. does anyone have pictures or measurements on where I put the hole ? and maybe pictures of their harness layout.

it is a 73 1.7 harness. the yellow arrow shows the wires for the fuel pump when I moved it to the front many years ago..

Click to view attachment

Also .. What goes through this hole?

Click to view attachment

I have not set up the FI wires on the engine yet so there may be more questions about those when I get to them..

porschetub
QUOTE(Olympic 1.7 @ Sep 23 2016, 07:07 AM) *

Started laying out my engine comp / trunk wires today and most of it is pretty self explanatory

However

My engine shelf was replaced and I don't have any pictures of where the wires are supposed to go through, (or what size hole should be there) or how the harness is run. does anyone have pictures or measurements on where I put the hole ? and maybe pictures of their harness layout.

it is a 73 1.7 harness. the yellow arrow shows the wires for the fuel pump when I moved it to the front many years ago..

Click to view attachment

Also .. What goes through this hole?

Click to view attachment

I have not set up the FI wires on the engine yet so there may be more questions about those when I get to them..

One red/black wire will be for your fuel pump in the original location ,odd to see it hasn't been used for your pump?,the other which is green/black will be for oil temp gauge from memory.
That hole is for the oil return line on the 6cyl car,if you are running a 4 just block it off with a rubber blanking cap.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.