Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spotted a Red Six
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
greenie
My wife and I were driving South on I-5 yesterday thru Tacoma, up ahead I spot a Red 914, I drive like crazy to catch up. I get close enough to see it's a very cherry six. I'm almost even with him as he takes an exit and accelerates , I hear the engine even with my windows rolled up , three lanes over & doing about 75 . A big grin on his face says it all.

My wife says what's this all about? I couldn't really explain it other than to say it was the coolest thing I've seen in a long while.

Any ideas who this might be?
Joe Bob
Get her involved on the list...she'll figure it out.
Bleyseng
Nope...I have no idea how has a red six in the area.

But you should show up for one of the local events!

Geoff biggrin.gif
greenie
Hey Geoff,

I did attend Dan Roots Sawsall party with my son, are you the guy that told me about lowering my front end? I do plan on getting more involved once I get my car off the jackstands, ha ha.

As soon as I figure out how to post pictures I will let everyone in on a recent "sickness" of mine, funny thing about this desease is I'm not getting any better although I'm spending a lot of money trying to fix it.

Curt
RAR
Which exit, water level or up above?
Bleyseng
I was wearing a 914 denim shirt and drinking beer at that event. I did talk to someone about lowering the front end, musta been you. I can't remember peoples names for the life of me.

read the faq on posting pics and download that photo editing program to resize the pics so they post.

Lots to learn at the local events as most guys have BTDT or have extra parts laying around to help finish jackstand projects.

Geoff
greenie
the exit was near the mall
rhodyguy
i don't know about that one in tacoma.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.