Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newly painted 74 GT-clone roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ssuperflyoldguy
74 flared roller for sale - painted. $4k obo See my CL ad http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5711518577.html

I haven't updated the ad lately, open to offers n trades. I also have 4x 7x16" cookies w new tires for sale on Bay Area Craigslist also. Posting using my phone, I'll add pictures later
matthepcat
What color is that?
6freak
More pictures? this give me an idea to still have a 914 to thrash actually someone else idea but im leaning that way kinda
smile.gif
Mike Bellis
Duct tape may have ruined the paint. If there is no rust seems like a good deal.
Krieger
Bumper holes look like 75/76.
Andyrew
Looks like a great project!
Optimusglen
"doesn''t seem to have rust" I've heard of many of these cars looking good but having dangerous bones.

Also, fiberglass flares and duct tape paint.

Looks like a fun projet, but IMO 4k is really steep unless pics of the longs and hellhole are posted.
exultant1
I have seen the car few months ago, it was going to be a project for a friend but he decided it was too disassembled to take on for his skill level;
As far as the car....NO RUST, Hell hole is fine, Longs are solid and Jack Points are in place with no sign of repairs, Floors are also solid...Flares were done really well, paint is good will just need to be cut and buffed but definitely not a Maaco or Earl Schwab paint job.
Andyrew
I think this is the same project that was for sale for around 8k about 2 years ago. If I remember correctly it was in the exact same condition less the hub adapters and duck tape.
Cairo94507
Pictures of all of that to support the assertions will help sell this project car.

All to often, and I am not saying that is the case here, sellers say there is no rust, etc., etc., etc., then come to find out the work you thought you received never happened and it is all covered and disguised with bondo. Pictures establish the condition of the chassis before the color covered it all up.

Be smart and make sure you know what you are buying. Good luck to this seller.
ssuperflyoldguy
car still for sale, just a little hard to get to - make an offer

have more pics, just not on this computer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.