Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Possible Bumble Bee
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cwpeden
No connection, just out of my area. Certainly is tempting though.

Prince George LE?
Whitney Mic
For $1,500? *Loonies*!?

-- Whit
bandjoey
At least he is generous enough to offer the motor transmission and interior for a small additional fee.
MikeM
We are picking this car up tomorrow.
Mike
Whitney Mic
QUOTE(MikeM @ Sep 24 2016, 08:22 AM) *

Mike

Are you buying the engine and transmission as well? There is an (unlikely) chance the owner has the original assembly. I hope you are buying everything just in case. If nothing else, you will have something to put in the car.

Was the transaction for Canadian or American dollars? I want to know because the deal is that much better if it was $1,500 in Canadian money...

-- Whit
QUOTE(Whitney Mic @ Sep 24 2016, 01:20 PM) *

Mike

Are you buying the engine and transmission as well? There is an (unlikely) chance the owner has the original assembly. I hope you are buying everything just in case. If nothing else, you will have something to put in the car.

Was the transaction for Canadian or American dollars? I want to know because the deal is that much better if it was $1,500 in Canadian money...

-- Whit

At $1500, I don't think it will matter if its Canadian or US..
It's mostly likely in Canadian as its posted in Canada.
Whitney Mic
QUOTE(396 @ Sep 24 2016, 01:28 PM) *

At $1500, I don't think it will matter if its Canadian or US..
It's mostly likely in Canadian as its posted in Canada.

I just wanted to know how jealous I should be of the deal... if the #'s match

-- Whit
cwpeden

Mike

Good for you! We have at least 4 Bumble Bees here in Victoria. I had considered this one but it was too far and too much work.
If the engine and trans are matching it will be a good deal.

This is one of those deals where one could invest the value of the vehicle to recoup the value of the vehicle... blink.gif
MikeM
I don't want to share how much we paid for the car but we bought everything including engine and trans and interior.
Mike
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(MikeM @ Sep 24 2016, 03:14 PM) *

I don't want to share how much we paid for the car but we bought everything including engine and trans and interior.
Mike

Glad you picked this one up Mike, I have swapped emails with Neal. If you would kindly PM me your email I will be glad to update the 914LE Registry.
MikeM
Jeff...my plan was to send you all the info once I get the car home.
I'd feel more comfortable doing it that way!!
Mike
cwpeden
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

MikeM
I have terrible luck adding photos, but I'll try.
Mike
MikeM
More...
Ferg
aktion035.gif
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.