Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Parts Some are Brand New
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
photos
Shipping is extra and will quote upon your location. Paypal preferred. Thanks!

Pair of used Hella halogen sealed beam headlights.......$30
Five EMPI gear style center caps w/Porsche logos........$60 (SOLD to bandjoey)
Set of original threshold trim & carpet strips...............$40 (SOLD to ndfrigi)
New pair of door seals (fits on doors not car body)......$40 (SOLD to ndfrigi)
New in bag heat lever light.......................................$30 (SOLD to Jett)
New engine deck lid seal..........................................$15 (SOLD to mojorisen914)
New front trunk bulkhead seal..................................$15 (SOLD to mojorisen914)
New rear trunk bulkhead seal...................................$15 (SOLD to mojorisen914)
New rear sway bar rubber bushings...........................$12 (SOLD to Jett)
Set of used window scrapers and fuzzies....................$10
Pair of used jack hole covers.....................................$6 (SOLD to Jett)
Pair of used front signal gaskets................................$6 (SOLD to Jett)
mojorisen914
I'll take the front, rear, and engine compartment seals. Let me know how you want to be paid b

Thanks!

photos
Great! I'll send you a PM.
Jett
Thanks. I'll take the (1) heat lever light, (2) sway bar bushings, (3) jack covers, and (3) turn signal seals.

Shipping to 98073

Please let me know how to pay.

Thanks
ndfrigi
i will take the treshold trims and door seals.
shipping to 90630.
thank you!
photos
Thanks PM's sent.
euro911
Looks like almost everything's pretty much gone, so I'll just enjoy the photos cool_shades.gif
photos
Ha... Hey Mark! biggrin.gif
bandjoey
Il take the wheel center caps. Pm sent
JOEPROPER
Window scrapers and fuzzies... Have they shrunk? They seem to be too small on both of my cars. If they are in nice shape, then I'll take them. PM me your paypal please. Thank you.
914ltd

Nice parts photos, Photos.
Dang, I wish I could do that.
Brad
ndfrigi
This answer why you have an amazing pictures. It is your business that has very nice profile. Maybe Sir Neal you can also add few 914 images on your profile.

capturephotographyinc.com
914ltd

As usual, a pro makes it look easy. If you can't see the difference, you ain't looking.
photos
[quote name='JOEPROPER' date='Sep 26 2016, 06:30 AM' post='2403392']
Window scrapers and fuzzies... Have they shrunk? They seem to be too small on both of my cars. If they are in nice shape, then I'll take them. PM me your paypal please. Thank you.

The window scrapers have shrunk about 1/2" but are still very plyable and nice. The fuzzy chanels are in good shape, one is 1/4 shorter than the other. Good daily driver condition.
photos
[quote name='ndfrigi' date='Sep 26 2016, 04:10 PM' post='2403593']
This answer why you have an amazing pictures. It is your business that has very nice profile. Maybe Sir Neal you can also add few 914 images on your profile.

capturephotographyinc.com

Will do soon Noel! In the meantime here's one quick photo of my '74 1.8L
stylessurf
QUOTE(photos @ Sep 24 2016, 06:14 AM) *

Shipping is extra and will quote upon your location. Paypal preferred. Thanks!

Pair of used Hella halogen sealed beam headlights.......$30
Five EMPI gear style center caps w/Porsche logos........$60 (SOLD to bandjoey)
Set of original threshold trim & carpet strips...............$40 (SOLD to ndfrigi)
New pair of door seals (fits on doors not car body)......$40 (SOLD to ndfrigi)
New in bag heat lever light.......................................$30 (SOLD to Jett)
New engine deck lid seal..........................................$15 (SOLD to mojorisen914)
New front trunk bulkhead seal..................................$15 (SOLD to mojorisen914)
New rear trunk bulkhead seal...................................$15 (SOLD to mojorisen914)
New rear sway bar rubber bushings...........................$12 (SOLD to Jett)
Set of used window scrapers and fuzzies....................$10
Pair of used jack hole covers.....................................$6 (SOLD to Jett)
Pair of used front signal gaskets................................$6 (SOLD to Jett)

Hello,

Could you tell me how long the scrapers and fuzzy's are? I'm using them on a different application.

Thank you. Shawn
photos
Sure... I'll PM you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.