Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How many 914-V8's coming to WCC05?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
neo914-6
Howard, Joe Buckle, Scott K, Sean???

It looks like Andrew and Chris are the only two bringing theirs from the Bay Area. Unless I resolve my clutch problem and take a few more days off work, my car is garage bound. sad.gif We are trying to get Harry to bring his 427sbc 914 so Chris will have some competition. laugh.gif

Andyrew
Hay, mines not THAT slow!

lol (although Chris's could kick mine's but anyhow.. anywhere... so I guess your right...)

Take some time off work...

Im probably going to take some time off school (I have 1/2 days anyways next week)

BTW... IM only giving myself 10 mins on the 914club site per day... Unless its buisness related.

Helps keep me focused..

Andrew
spare time toys
Dont forget Rick is driving out in the Alien alien.gif
rick 918-S
assimilate.gif
skline
I am still on the fence about which one to bring. I may bring them both, or I may bring the 74 or I may bring the Chalon. The Chalon doesnt have any drive time on it yet so I am a little unsure about its reliablity, the 74 runs and drives fine and I could rely on it with no problems. I think the brakes need to be bled out and maybe some new pads. There is a possibility that I will be pulling a trailer up that will hold both cars. Not sure yet if that will happen but I am hopeful. Joe Buckle is bringing his assuming he gets it back together in time. He still has to put in his gas tank and finish putting his interior in. Sean is not bringing his V8, he is taking his yellow 4 banger. I talked to him the other day about it. Isnt there anyone else? Mrihop has one, if he is signed up to go then I am sure he will bring his. Who else is down here? I am sure there will be an appearance from Moby also. I cant imagine Howard not taking her out for a cruise being so close to home and all.
Joe Bob
Got V8 scripts....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.