914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
ClaussStudios
custom Lenses made to order for 914
Most any color or configuration
clear, smoke, matching tints to car colors
French, American, italian , euro styles
www.claussstudios.com
ninefourteener
Do you have a picture of a car with the smoke lenses? Or just a pic of the lenses themselves? I'm interested.
ClaussStudios
smoke
ClaussStudios
french
ClaussStudios
clear red clear

Made to order to your specs custom colors and tints
front turn lenses $45 pair
side marker lenses $35 pair
taillight lenses $160 pair
prices includes shipping in the 48
Brad Roberts
Why do I see screw heads ??

B
redshift
idea.gif

Mirrors?

clap56.gif

M
Rogue
I thought the clear taillight fad was over? :dunno:
zehrschnell914
Do you also offer a rear "PORSCHE" reflector kit for the 914?
Root_Werks
These look nice, but I have the same inquiry Brad did.... Are those screws I see? Do you see them on a finished product? If you don't, these look good and the price seems about right. I would most likely get some.
Root_Werks
confused24.gif I called Greg and was looking to possibly order some lenses from him. Turns out he will not be making these again for a while. Said he has to go back to the mold and re-do it. Also, they mount a little differently than stock, so yes, those are little Allen heads you see on the colored ones. He said to it may take up to 6 months to get something produced again.

Oh well, I hope he finds a way to get rid of the allen heads.
SirAndy
QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Jul 30 2004, 11:13 AM)
Oh well, I hope he finds a way to get rid of the allen heads.

or, you could just paint 'em in lense-color.

no one would notice.
wink.gif Andy
Orange914x2
i'm intrested. can you do the amber tint like the ero front turn signals. i need a pair of amber side markers.
nine one four
let me know when they are available again.
Nor.Cal.914
Hi I was wondering if I could get a price for a set of smoke taillight lenses. Thanks

-Chris
xitspd
I spoke with Greg today at 11:20 am and he told me he was not interested in making anymore 914 lenses. His interest was mainly with motorcycles.
neo914-6
Did you tell him to remove his post. It's such a tease!
boxstr
Bump for the new guy.
CCL
Root_Werks
If an admin could remove this post, that might be a good idea. Last time I spoke with the guy about 6 months ago, he pretty much bagged the idea. Said it was too costly and the product didn't turn out good enough. I don't think he was very interested anymore. confused24.gif
degreeoff
I bugged him for a while and even called. He just sold me his last "flawed set" and they are NOT like the originals and they had a few defects BUT for $60 shipped who can complain....

I would think if we got a group order together (enough of US!!) he might reconcider....$$ talks and BS walks!

I don't NOT like them enough to not want a spare set....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.