Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1971 914 in Minneapolis Area
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
vintage914racer
I ran across this 1971 914 on an auction site I check out occasionally.

http://bid.auctionmasters.com/cgi-bin/mnli...ory/PORSCHE-914

I can't speak at all to the car, but I can say that it's a reputable operation. It's quite likely the car is parked outside the facility right now if someone wanted to look at it.
iwanta914-6
Interesting...

It's in Maple Grove?
iwanta914-6
With all the rain MG got, and it sitting outside and no rear trunk lid? I just looked at the pictures again and there's 6" of standing water in the trunk! blink.gif blink.gif
vintage914racer
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Sep 25 2016, 07:20 AM) *

Interesting...

It's in Maple Grove?

Yeah, on the border of Maple Grove and Rogers.
andreic
They added a few photos of the hellhole and the engine compartment. I'd be curious what other people think about it.
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(andreic @ Sep 26 2016, 04:19 PM) *

They added a few photos of the hellhole and the engine compartment. I'd be curious what other people think about it.

Yeah, I saw the new photos as well. Hell hole appears okay, but still would need to poke around and see if it's just surface rust.

I want to bid on it, but have no way of hauling and storing everything. I think someone is going to get a fun project for a good price. The bids should pile up as the end of the auction comes near. Plus there's not a hard end to the auction, as long as bids keep coming in, the auction keeps running.
iwanta914-6
Sold for $1300. Most likely a steal at that price, I wonder if it's a world member...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.