Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Esco Jack Stands
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Amphicar770
Not sure if this is right place to post this but Esco Jack Stands are on sale for $30. I just picked up a set to add to the ones I have and paid a lot more for. I find these to be very sturdy and much safer than the ratchet style. No relation to seller. Acoordint to GarageJournal forums price has been fluctuating a bit.

http://www.coastaltoolsupply.com/product/ESC-10498.html
napasteve
Thanks for the heads-up. I just bought 4. $30 is a good price for these. Pelican wants $70 for the same stand.
Larmo63
I just bought two, thank you….!
eric9144
piratenanner.gif Great heads up, just ordered 4, had been looking at them for a while on Pelican but was too much of a CSOB to buy them beerchug.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(eric9144 @ Sep 26 2016, 09:11 AM) *

piratenanner.gif Great heads up, just ordered 4, had been looking at them for a while on Pelican but was too much of a CSOB to buy them beerchug.gif

Only on 914World will a great deal on jack stands merit dancing bananas. shades.gif
Olympic 914
I was just looking at these a couple days ago. thought they were too expensive then.
This is a great deal..

Like I need more jackstands.... unsure.gif
Jett
Thanks!!

Bought a set of four, shipped for $131 smile.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Sep 26 2016, 11:26 AM) *

Only on 914World will a great deal on jack stands merit dancing bananas. shades.gif

lol-2.gif

laugh.gif

av-943.gif

happy11.gif
JmuRiz
Post when you get them, some research showed this company was shady...so I held off on ordering.
Hopefully all the parts come through to you all. If so, maybe I'll order a pair too.
napasteve
According to UPS tracking, I have two 25# packages on the way from OH scheduled to arrive this Friday. I'll post again when they arrive.
Amphicar770
Mine have also shipped and should be here tomorrow. Others on garagejournal.com received theirs with no issues.
VaccaRabite
I got 2 sets and got an email confirmation that they shipped. We shall see.

Zach
eric9144
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Sep 27 2016, 06:01 AM) *

Post when you get them, some research showed this company was shady...so I held off on ordering.
Hopefully all the parts come through to you all. If so, maybe I'll order a pair too.

Paid using PayPal, got email confirmations and tracking, should be here Friday, now back to the dancing bananas piratenanner.gif
rmdinmd
got tracking # from UPS. supposed to be here Thursday. piratenanner.gif
Cracker
I needed another set of four stands like a hole in my head...thanks! Four on their way.

Tony
pvollma
QUOTE(JmuRiz @ Sep 27 2016, 09:01 AM) *

Ordered 2 on 9/27, standard shipping, arrived today (next day) - probably drop shipped from Esco, since the package came from "Distribution Center North", and I'm in central PA.
JmuRiz
Cool deal, I guess it was some old info or they are better now...I'll give it a try!
Amphicar770
Mine arrived today. All good.

Only diff I see from my older ones is that there are now two holes where pin can be inserted instead of one. I see that as a design improvement.
Larmo63
Has anybody actually received their jack stands from this company?

They are based in Seattle, yet when I call during business hours, they say they are currently closed.

Is something wrong here? blink.gif
tygaboy
I ordered 4 yesterday and I got a UPS notification that 2 boxes are on the way...
Cracker
Same here...

Tony

QUOTE(tygaboy @ Sep 28 2016, 07:29 PM) *

I ordered 4 yesterday and I got a UPS notification that 2 boxes are on the way...

VaccaRabite
Click to view attachment

Mine got here today. I'm going to order 2 more if they are still on sale.
JmuRiz
Ordered the 28th, still waiting on a tracking number...got it, exciting news for the jack stand gang (914 owners)
11tenths
Ordered mine Mon., were waiting for me on my porch on Long Island on Wed.

It's all good. Cue the dancing banana... piratenanner.gif

-Harry
mb911
Was thinking about making these for our group.. They would have long tabs welded to the nuts.. It looks like there already is a good stand out there.Click to view attachment
bahnzai
Delivered today as emailed when ordered. Pretty stout and a bit bigger than I expected...

Click to view attachment
Valy
QUOTE(bahnzai @ Sep 29 2016, 02:53 PM) *

Delivered today as emailed when ordered. Pretty stout and a bit bigger than I expected...

Click to view attachment

You're using them wrong. Please place UNDER car, not next to car.
Cracker
Strong units....good for the Vette, good for a teener!

Tony

Click to view attachment
dcecc1968
What a deal. Still on sale today. I've been using two rachet-style stands with no safety pins and have been wanting to get a pair of these.

Thanks for the heads up.
Cracker
Well, I can't say much about their procurement department...they sent me a "double" order. Did everyone else receive two-units per box? They shipped me four boxes...I'll be calling them and returning the extras. They do look nice.

PS: The rubber round pads sure do stink - literally.

Tony
napasteve
Got mine this afternoon.

Click to view attachment
bahnzai
QUOTE(Valy @ Sep 29 2016, 07:28 PM) *

QUOTE(bahnzai @ Sep 29 2016, 02:53 PM) *

Click to view attachment

You're using them wrong. Please place UNDER car, not next to car.

If I put them under the car, it will forget how to get down. It took me forever the last time it was stuck up on stands...

Guess I could call the fire department, it works for cats in trees...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.