Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 914 conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
mepstein

"Here is a thought you can get Scott to build your car. He has a wait list of cars. I know there is a huge feeling of accomplishment building the car. I get it, but the frustration can be eliminated by writing a check and waiting."

There is a queue biggrin.gif
flmont
LOL,..Yea,.Iam to impatient for that,.. that's half of my problem,..I think Iam really close once I get the engine lined up and the new cradle finished,unless of course I do something different again, I thought I had it figured out already Surprise I didn't.
914forme
If you read my EG build thread you will quickly realize I am no stranger to doing items three to five times, I normally only document a few of the attempts.

I go through a lot of C.A.D. over here. Cardboard Aided Design, and I still end up redoing it more times than not because I get some idea or method I think is better.

LOL I want to redo my rear mounts again in DOM tube, just because I feel like I cheated using square tube. lol-2.gif

Oh yeah I owe you the mounts.

Maybe I should just toss the rear mounts for the MT5 in, that would force me to remake them. screwy.gif

I really want to get the DOM fitted and working, just for the learning process. wacko.gif

mgp4591
C.A.D. .... av-943.gif
Andyrew
QUOTE(914forme @ Sep 25 2018, 02:29 PM) *

I go through a lot of C.A.D. over here. Cardboard Aided Design, and I still end up redoing it more times than not because I get some idea or method I think is better.

Someone watches Project Binky biggrin.gif
flmont
I would love those mounts or a picture of those mounts !! would help me a bunch Thanks !!!!!
914forme
PM sent, pictures are in my thread located right here.
flmont
So with the transmission back spaced by a 1.25" and with contouring the firewall I think I have it fitted very close to how I want it,..Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
flmont
Oh,..the important part Click to view attachment
76-914
Looks good! Making progress since the temps have dropped, Huh?
flmont
Damn skippy...It's SO much nicer to work with 75 Deg's than 105 Deg's...LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.