Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting Jerked by AA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Luke M
Man I'm getting jerked by AA.
Placed an order for steel flares and a weber carb kit. They tell me yup they have a weber kit. I went to install the kit and it's wrong. I get on the phone with AA parts man and he tells me it's used because I opened kit. He then tells me to put it on E-bay.... mad.gif I dont think so. 2 weeks later still nothing. I know now why others talk bad about AA. I will never ever buy anything from AA again, that I promise you. I sent Greg an e-mail also so we shall see.
Luke
markb
Next time put your AA order thru Dave at GPR. He can get the AA stuff for you, and is much better about making sure you're getting the right part. His customer service is better, too.

1 800 321-5432 ext 502
Joe Bob
Send it here....we'll give it away as a door prize at the WCC...what does if fit?

BTW...there will be a AA rep there... cool_shades.gif
greg.treadway
As I said in the other postings you made, send me some specifics and I'll help you out. I always watch out for my customers as I'm sure the people on 914world.com who have delt with me directly will tell you. Give me an invoice number and I'll look up what happened. AA is certainly not in the habit of sending wrong parts and then saying "tough luck." I personally have not sold a carb kit in a while. I try to talk people into fuel injection and have been pushing our new kit we are designing.
Joe Bob
Gud job Greg,.,,,, biggrin.gif
Luke M
Hey, Greg
I hate to tell you this , but the parts guy told me just that.
I have his name but it's at work.
I plan on calling in the am. kit # 92.3237-05 what it fits???????
Luke

P.S. I sent you an e-mail on this.
Joe Bob
Give him a chance to get it straight....if not, send it to me....I'll pay the tab and give it as a door prize.....
Series9
I'll pay you for the parts and we can shove them up Mr. Treadway's ass at the WCC.

This crap has be going on for 20 years and I, for one, have absolutely had enough.

Hey Greg, just to be completely clear: finger.gif
Aaron Cox
treading on thin ice here.....

let him have the chance to make it right......before throwing the stone....
Joe Bob
Yeah...I'M the designated dickwad.... bootyshake.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (914RS @ Apr 17 2005, 07:09 PM)
I'll pay you for the parts and we can shove them up Mr. Treadway's ass at the WCC.

This crap has be going on for 20 years and I, for one, have absolutely had enough.

Hey Greg, just to be completely clear: finger.gif

Reminds me of the GT Engine Grille I ordered that was poorly made four years ago. I returned it and to date, my American Express has never been credited for the returned product.
Series9
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Apr 17 2005, 08:14 PM)
let him have the chance to make it right......

Twenty years is long enough.

I am really looking forward to meeting Greg in person.

Delete away...
jeff m
agree.gif I've had a bad experience with them as well. They sent me every thing except the most important piece that I need (c-channel in the engine compartment). Every time I call, they tell me next week and its been over a month! wink.gif
ClayPerrine
Guys.. I am going to close this thread, but leave it in place for now.

Greg, I want to give you a chance here. Let me know what happens.

Everyone involved, PM me with the results and I will reopen this for comments at that time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.