Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: instrument light bulb sockets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
John8475
I’m looking for the instrument light bulb sockets that go into the rear of the tach. Specifically need the ones for the headlight dimmer light and the turn signal indicator light. If anyone has any available, or know where they are available please let me know.

John
fduval
QUOTE(John8475 @ Sep 27 2016, 06:22 AM) *

I’m looking for the instrument light bulb sockets that go into the rear of the tach. Specifically need the ones for the headlight dimmer light and the turn signal indicator light. If anyone has any available, or know where they are available please let me know.

John

I think I have these, let me check !

Yep I have plenty of sockets , do you have a picture of what you need just to be sure, ?
Frankvw
Hi, in my intro post i have posted a pic of the vw beetle fittings (bulbholders) I used to solve my instrument light issue. The difference is that the vw ones come with a spadeconnector (or even screw when you take the ones for the older beetles) but the 914 ones are not detachable from the wiring (the blue/black wire is integrated in the bulbholder)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.