Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB drivers side foglights grille for 73.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Lowsquire
Hi all,
So my handbrake apparently doesn't hold my car on our steep driveway!feel pretty dumb right now.
Got up to find my car at the bottom of the drive against a fence, luckily only damage was a broken grille, drivers side.
Any condition chrome okay, as long as it's intact, I'll blast and refinish it.
Also looking for 4 alloy porsche lug nuts, suit 5 stud Fuchs . My car had lock nuts on imperial studs when I got it, replaced the studs with metric and just need some standard nuts.
Also after a pass. Side headlight cover, the white-ish plastic thing you see with the lights up.
If someone had all this stuff I'd be stoked!!
Thanks!
Ben
gcrotvik
You should re-post in the FS/WTB: 914 Parts section. Maybe an Admin will move this?
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(Lowsquire @ Sep 28 2016, 08:31 AM) *

Hi all,
So my handbrake apparently doesn't hold my car on our steep driveway!feel pretty dumb right now.
Got up to find my car at the bottom of the drive against a fence, luckily only damage was a broken grille, drivers side.
Any condition chrome okay, as long as it's intact, I'll blast and refinish it.
Also looking for 4 alloy porsche lug nuts, suit 5 stud Fuchs . My car had lock nuts on imperial studs when I got it, replaced the studs with metric and just need some standard nuts.
Also after a pass. Side headlight cover, the white-ish plastic thing you see with the lights up.
If someone had all this stuff I'd be stoked!!
Thanks!
Ben

PM sent for the fog grill
stugray
I have both the headlight cover and the foglamp grill.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.