Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good SF Valley Service Locations
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
D-Jet
Took the 14 out for spin tonight and smelled something that could only be the lovely stench of a clutch. So I figured it was about time I asked about good local service locations. I live on the west side of the San Fernando Valley (Woodland Hills). Where's a good place to get some 914 work done somewhat close by?
I found this place: NARW They're close and on their sales page they say they have lots of 914 parts. Anybody heard of them?

Thanks! pray.gif welder.gif

--G

P.S. Yes, yes, I know I should be doing the work myself. . .
McMark
You can do a clutch job yourself in a day with standard everyday tools. If you wanna take it on yourself, we're here to help.

YOU CAN DO IT!

Sorry, don't know of any shops. sad.gif
drew365
He's been a round for a long time and really knows the cars. TRE in North Hollywood would be another good valley shop.
Type 4
E and C in resda talk to Eddie. they are about i block fron NARW.
D-Jet
Awesome, thanks guys.
Carlitos Way
Matias @ Carrera in Simi Valley. Loves his porsches, knows them well. Likes 914's, and very detail oriented. 805-522-2736. Not too far from Woodland Hills. He quoted me $750 on replacing my clutch. Which I am still debating whether or not to do before WCC. Got a day left to decide.

Carlos
xitspd
Call Dave at TRE in North Hollywood. 818-509-0257. He will be at the WWC in his 914-6.
Ira Ramin
NARW does excellent work! They may not be cheap, but they’ll do the job right. The owner Klaus (German) used to be a mechanic for the Ritchie Guenther and Alan Johnson. He knows 914’s.
D-Jet
Cool. I knew there had to be good places around here, after all, it's the Valley!

--G
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.