Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 litre engine with lLjetronic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
toronto914
I have a 75 914 with an ownership stating 2.0 litre and an engine code GC000515, so I am assuming it is a 2.0 but I have a L-jetronc system. (i am in Canada)

iIdon't know the cars history except that I didn't realize that I had an issue until I tried to order parts and I would have a long pause when I asked for something.

Anyone else seen this before and does anyone have wiring harness parts for a l-jetronic system as I need the plugs and wires that attach to the fuel pump/injector relay.

Cherrs ,

Ks
type47
there is a member around here (or maybe on pelican) who has L-jet on a 2.0L. 912e's had L-jet on a 2.0L. just detail your system (verify parts and if possible, part numbers). D-jet parts are "harder to get" than L-jet parts so maybe the PO switched FI systems.

remote possiblilty of a 2.0 case w/ 1.8 heads etc. look a the number of studs on the intake runners and the position of the spark plug holes in the engine tin
toronto914
Thanks for that, I will look at the studs on the intake but, I do know that the plugs come in from the side a little less then 90 degrees if that means anything

I never thought of the 912 e.

Cheers,

Keith
Mueller
the L-jet from a '74/'75 1.8 will work fine on a 2.0, the only problem you'll have is that the alignment for the 2.0 intake runners are a tad bit off from the pipes on the 1.8 intake plenum....no big deal, the 2.0 plenums can be "tweaked" by hand to get them to line up.

Good luck finding the 912e fuel injection, not a lot made, expensive when you find parts (most of the time unless you luck out)

Mark Henry
G'day eh!

you have two (almost local) guy's for your needs...Mike's 914 (905 922 8987) or myself marksaircooled.com

Mike most likely has a harness, let us know if we can help.

Cheers Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.