Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 360 challange, Elise, Hyabus... whteva ya call it
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
You really learn to appreciate spring in New England.

Now what the heck do I need to do to keep up with that C6 Vette that just blew me away this morning... and HE WASN'T EVEN TRYING! My poor, little, over reved 2.0 gave all she could but it wasn't enough.

Oh, and I need to keep reciting scripture when I drive through the Tuft's Campas on the way home. Keeps my eyes from being glued to things their not supposed to be glued to.
mikerose
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

Mike cool_shades.gif
Joe Bob
Coeds are God's little way of saying "Spring has Sprung"....enjoy it while you can.
mudfoot76
QUOTE ("Z" @ Apr 18 2005, 09:33 AM)
Coeds are God's little way of saying "Spring has Sprung"....enjoy it while you can.

Amen my brother! Amen! biggrin.gif
djm914-6
I knew I should have left that part out. rolleyes.gif
Joe Bob
Like waving a red flag....
djm914-6
What can I say? I'm a closet troublemaker. biggrin.gif
cha914
Try working at a university...brings a whole new meaning to coffee break beer.gif

Tony
URY914
QUOTE (cha914 @ Apr 18 2005, 08:16 AM)
Try working at a university...brings a whole new meaning to coffee break beer.gif

Tony

I use to work at the Univerity of Miami. There was a pool at the student union and you could sit at the window and eat your lunch and watch the pool action. Sometimes you even got some of your lunch in your mouth.

Paul
ArtechnikA
IMO, you're better off admiring the scenery than street racing...

if you want to be able to keep up with a contemporary Corvette, you're going to need LOTS of power and LOTS of grip. newer Corvettes are very formidable performers.
djm914-6
Yeah, I know. No street racing. But I do wish it wasn't so easy for him to pass me!
balljoint
Don't worry too much about that 'vette, just see the missing sausage thread.

Spring is sprung.
The grass is rizz.
I wonder where the boidy's...whoah, would you look at that..

messix
vettes are like harleys

people who can't do it , buy it. [ cool or hp] and the little lovely's.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.