Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 911 E brake assemblies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Bump
I can get more of these sets if anyone is interested.

One set of 911 E brake assemblies that can be used to allow use of 911 style parking brakes on a 914 and allow the use of 911 calipers that use vented rotors.
These are from SWB 911's that require slight modification. The four tabs need to cut off and the collar at the center needs to be trimmed down. The brake shoes used in the SWB cars were wider.
Not all of the small hardware bits are pictured. I have on order all the additional parts needed.
$225 plus $15 shipping in the U.S.
bdstone914
bump for added picture
austriafisch0
Hi,would you ship
to europe?
bdstone914
Yes I will ship to Europe.
GermermanCarGuy
Reserve one complete set for me. Tried to call. Went to voice mail.

Regards,
Rob
bdstone914
QUOTE(GermermanCarGuy @ Oct 2 2016, 06:03 PM) *

Reserve one complete set for me. Tried to call. Went to voice mail.

Regards,
Rob

German car guy is passing as this is not the right set up for him. PM's sent to the next two members.
bdstone914
BUMP
One set still available. Had some inquires on the second set to which I will now supply all parts needed. Due to most of those parts will be new the price has been adjusted.
bahnzai
Bruce,
I am interested. PM sent.
Thx
bahnzai
Bruce,
Parts received.
Any pictures of the mods you have made is appreciated.
Thanks!
bdstone914
Cur off the four tabs with the nuts to make the housing round. Can post pictures later of the trailing arm mods. There are several threads on this site on how to do this.
bdstone914
bump
Mitox
Bruce,

Just received the brake assemblies. As noted in my PM, they look good, but are missing a few pieces.

I didn't see where I could add pics, so here are the pics showing the missing parts.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
bdstone914
Thanks. looking for the missing bag of parts.
Mitox
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 11 2017, 10:22 PM) *

Thanks Bruce
Mitox
QUOTE(Mitox @ Jan 13 2017, 10:10 AM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 11 2017, 10:22 PM) *

Thanks Bruce

Bruce,

Have you been able to send the remaining parts out to me yet?

jmill
I may have your missing bits. I got a box of brake parts instead of a 6 flywheel.
Mitox
QUOTE(jmill @ Jan 26 2017, 03:07 PM) *

I may have your missing bits. I got a box of brake parts instead of a 6 flywheel.

Well, they do look like my parts. However, I also need a 6 flywheel
jmill
If Bruce confirms that they are yours, I'll send them your way. I suspect that keeping track of all these orders gets confusing at times. Especially, when dealing with knuckleheads like me who don't put their address or what they ordered on the PayPal payment.
Mitox
QUOTE(jmill @ Jan 26 2017, 03:48 PM) *

If Bruce confirms that they are yours, I'll send them your way. I suspect that keeping track of all these orders gets confusing at times. Especially, when dealing with knuckleheads like me who don't put their address or what they ordered on the PayPal payment.

Thanks for the help. Likewise if I receive the flywheel.
jmill
Bruce, talk to me Goose. unsure.gif

bdstone914
QUOTE(jmill @ Jan 27 2017, 04:31 PM) *

OK, label emailed to John to send the parts to Mike and Johns flywheel is on the way.

Lost the flywheel for a week in my shop. Forgot where I put it. I am claiming senior moment. My son helped me find it.
Mitox
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 27 2017, 10:15 PM) *

QUOTE(jmill @ Jan 27 2017, 04:31 PM) *

OK, label emailed to John to send the parts to Mike and Johns flywheel is on the way.

Lost the flywheel for a week in my shop. Forgot where I put it. I am claiming senior moment. My son helped me find it.

Thanks Bruce, Thanks John; The brake parts just arrived. Many more parts to buy.

Michael
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.