Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Blue6
Saw this teener W/B Whittier Bl in La Habra about 10:30 this morning. Sounded and smelled like an early V8 conversion. Plate was BOSS914. Anyone on the world?Click to view attachment
forrestkhaag
Smells? <My 914 has a vintage aroma. It is a varietal compliment of fuel spills, burnt oil on the headers, singed wiring, fried fuse metal, heat stressed wiper motors, with a toast of relay innards and old three stage paint. Hells Smells............ WTF.gif

banananose914
I believe he lives up in the Heights. Older guy with a confirmed 8 cylinder. Case closed.
Blue6
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Sep 30 2016, 05:40 PM) *

Smells? <My 914 has a vintage aroma. It is a varietal compliment of fuel spills, burnt oil on the headers, singed wiring, fried fuse metal, heat stressed wiper motors, with a toast of relay innards and old three stage paint. Hells Smells............ WTF.gif

Yep, just as you described, only with a richer flooded smell.

QUOTE(banananose914 @ Sep 30 2016, 06:09 PM) *

I believe he lives up in the Heights. Older guy with a confirmed 8 cylinder. Case closed.

Yep, one of them there older Caucasian fellows driving. Couldn't get him to accelerate past 40, probably to many cops in that city. biggrin.gif
sb914
QUOTE(Blue6 @ Sep 30 2016, 10:50 PM) *

QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Sep 30 2016, 05:40 PM) *

Yep, just as you described, only with a richer flooded smell.

QUOTE(banananose914 @ Sep 30 2016, 06:09 PM) *

Yep, one of them there older Caucasian fellows driving. Couldn't get him to accelerate past 40, probably to many cops in that city. biggrin.gif
and you know how cops can be!! beer3.gif poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.