Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Call --> CALL FOR PHOTOS - 2017 Porsche 914 Calendar - PHOTO CONTEST
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
stevegm
It is the time of the year to dig out those great pictures of your 914 and submit them for the calendar.

CALL FOR CALENDAR PHOTOS:
Here is the call for photos for the 2017 Porsche 914 calendar. We are looking for early, late, 6s, LEs, race cars, finished, unfinished, on jack stands, and we would really love to see some before/after pictures. We are looking for cool photos. The final 13 (12 months plus the cover) photos will be chosen by a poll on 914world.

Post your pictures in this thread, and also email us a high resolution version of the photo – fourteenermotoring@gmail.com. Please make sure you have a high resolution version of the photo that can be used. Please also only submit photos that you own or can get the rights to, and that any people in the photo whose face is shown agrees to have it printed in the calendar.

Note: If your car was one of the 13 cars featured in the 2015 or 2016 calendar please don't submit the exact same photo. You can submit your car, just not the same exact photo. So that we don't end up with duplicates in 2017.

The poll to choose the 13 cars featured in the 2016 calendar will start November 1st, 2016.

CALL FOR 2017 EVENTS:
If you are organizing or know of a 914-related event in 2017, please post it in this thread. We would like to include as many events in the calendar as possible.

SCHEDULE FOR THE 2017 CALENDAR:
Call for Photos - September 30, 2016
Group Buy to purchase calendars - October 1st to November 20th - $12.99 each, including shipping
914 Photos due by October 30, 2015
914 Photo Contest poll - November 1st to November 13th
Sponsor materials deadline - November 10th
Calendar ships - December 2, 2015 to arrive before Christmas

Here is the 2015 and 2016 calendars for ideas:
michael7810
Click to view attachment
What the hell. Taken at Rt 66 - 2016 in Flagstaff, AZ
leety
Recently purchased planning to vintage race it.

Picture taken 07-19-2016 Malibu in the Santa Monica Mountains (Saddle Peak) CA @2200ft above sea level.

IPB Image
mb911
I wish I had a good picture but mine is just rust repair.. I will be in for a few calendars.
don-6
Click to view attachment
Seligman Az, Rte 66 2016
ConeDodger
Probably have one better than this...
74ravenna
QUOTE(michael7810 @ Sep 30 2016, 07:27 PM) *

Click to view attachment
What the hell. Taken at Rt 66 - 2016 in Flagstaff, AZ

Beautiful car! Great shot.
A&P Mech
Colorado Outlaw
Click to view attachment
Cal
How about this one....
hermich
Another one...

Click to view attachment
ClayPerrine
How about this one for October?

Click to view attachment
frankiec@outrageous.net
My 914 3.2Click to view attachment
db9146
My 1970 -6 visiting the local family home.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Can somebody Photoshop me out?
URY914
Click to view attachment
URY914
Click to view attachment
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(db9146 @ Oct 1 2016, 01:56 PM) *

My 1970 -6 visiting the local family home.

Click to view attachment

My thoughts exactly! Great picture otherwise. Nice meeting you at Okteenerfest.
Larmo63
Click to view attachment
db9146
Any easier on the eyes, Mike? dry.gif laugh.gif

Click to view attachment
carr914
Click to view attachment
Larmo63
Click to view attachment
dlkawashima
QUOTE(db9146 @ Oct 1 2016, 02:56 PM) *

Click to view attachment
914Next
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Oct 2 2016, 04:21 AM) *

QUOTE(db9146 @ Oct 1 2016, 02:56 PM) *

Click to view attachment

Nice job dl !!!
Cracker
Steve: I know "real old amateur race cars" don't compete (or are necessarily appreciated) well against the beauty queens but what the hell. This is from RA earlier this year (April?) using the 914 in ways that allowed it become an icon - on the track...not at car shows. poke.gif rolleyes.gif

All three of us are members here on the World and I have always liked how the colors popped - especially the two-others (John's green teener)! beerchug.gif

Tony

Click to view attachment
Starlack
Click to view attachment

greets from Germany
sixnotfour
REDRM battle scared and never ending modifications
stevegm
Hi Tony, We split the pictures into categories by year, and also have race car and multiple car photo categories. Then 914world members vote on them to decide which cars from each category make it in the calendar. So definitely keep the race car and multiple car photos coming.

QUOTE(Cracker @ Oct 2 2016, 07:31 AM) *

Steve: I know "real old amateur race cars" don't compete (or are necessarily appreciated) well against the beauty queens but what the hell. This is from RA earlier this year (April?) using the 914 in ways that allowed it become an icon - on the track...not at car shows. poke.gif rolleyes.gif

All three of us are members here on the World and I have always liked how the colors popped - especially the two-others (John's green teener)! The second picture (gaffers tape and all) is mid corner turn 1 at Road Atlanta - rolling the slicks over and eyes through the apex! beerchug.gif

Tony

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
ThinAir
My 1973
SHREK914
Moonstone beach
Andyrew
I'll post one this weekend.
Toast
Here is a picture of me and my 1973 2.0
WCC 2005 I believe.
I did not take this picture and unfortunately do not remember who did to give them credit.
I can research later to find a higher quality and the original poster later tonight.

Its been a while since I've been in a calendar. happy11.gif

Click to view attachment
Toast
Cant seem to get this image to display.
Sorry about that.
Jamie
Hi Steve, how about a nice all original 73 like "Dad's Mistress?" You probably saw her last weekend at Okteenerfest, wearing her new body paint since this image was made.
sixnotfour
that's a pretty good action shot.. beer.gif
stevegm
QUOTE(Jamie @ Oct 3 2016, 02:39 PM) *

Hi Steve, how about a nice all original 73 like "Dad's Mistress?" You probably saw her last weekend at Okteenerfest, wearing her new body paint since this image was made.

Very nice. You took home 1st place at Okteenerfest, didn't you?
Mike Fitton

No longer available.
stevegm
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Oct 3 2016, 03:44 PM) *

My '70 Tangerine 914-6, also drove it 11 hours each way to Okteenerfest this year.

Click to view attachment

So your the one with my dream car. My favorite at Okteeenrfest this year. Nice ride.
dlee6204
Click to view attachment
robby750
Click to view attachment
Garland
Click to view attachment
Email sent, full size.
orthobiz
IPB Image
Garland
Nice car, and nice shot of Michigan.
malcolm2
Smokey Mountains and sexy legs!

Click to view attachment
Jett
Absolutely stunning!

QUOTE(Jamie @ Oct 3 2016, 11:39 AM) *

gabeurgelles
Here's a shot of my car at the Tail of the Dragon on the way home from Okteenerfest this year.

Click to view attachment
Coondog
Click to view attachment
iankarr
On the fourth of july...
Click to view attachment
Dominic
914-6 GT Tribute at Presidio of Monterey, August 2016

Coondog
Click to view attachment

Flagstaff 2016
orthobiz
QUOTE(Garland @ Oct 3 2016, 10:43 PM) *

Nice car, and nice shot of Michigan.

Thanks!

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.