Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: interesting ebay add
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JWest
Perfect for the early 914 restorer who desires to update to the later superior shift linkage and window mechanisms.

Window mechanisms!!?? It doesn't have any doors! screwy.gif
SLITS
barf.gif icon8.gif barf.gif icon8.gif barf.gif barf.gif

Ok....that's number 3 POS they've put up...I cut up better cars than that.
balljoint
That is funny. Is that car seriously for sale? W.T.F.
aircooledboy
I have a '70 parts car in 10x better condition than that, and I paid $50 for it. I only gave the kid that much because I halfass felt sorry for him. confused24.gif
ninefourteener
WOOOOO----WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Damn that's a BUTE!!!!!!
Cap'n Krusty
I would be embarassed to be associated with either the car or the ad. Some people have no shame ............ The Cap'n
Mike D.
It's Auto Atlanta trying to sell off every POS 914 that's been sitting in their back lot getting rained on for the last 20 years. they had some of them with $499. starting bids. screwy.gif

At the Aasse Bros. auction a couple years back the selling 356's and 914 like these for $25. and it was stil a hard sell...

Unfrigginbelievable..

CptTripps
They have like 50 cars on eBay right now...each one worse than the next.

grantsfo
Guess they havent seen the free cars in California that are in better shape than these things. Did anyone ever pickup that free car that was on Criags list in the Santa Cruz mountains? It was far better than anything these guys are auctioning.
SLITS
QUOTE (Mike D. @ Apr 18 2005, 12:49 PM)
It's Auto Atlanta trying to sell off every POS 914 that's been sitting in their back lot getting rained on for the last 20 years. they had some of them with $499. starting bids. screwy.gif

At the Aasse Bros. auction a couple years back the selling 356's and 914 like these for $25. and it was stil a hard sell...

Unfrigginbelievable..

One 356 body and One 914 (the one I bought) were all that went....the rest were crushed the next couple of days.

The '70 914 I bought was perfect except for two rust spots near the windshield cowl trim....I paid $5.00 + the price of the trailer. As soon as it drops off the DMV computer, it will go back on the road. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.