Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IMSA TV Rocks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
wndsrfr
Spent hours "driving" Road Atlanta yesterday on my computer on IMSA TV. Surreal to be able to be in the cars lapping RA at world class speed in the Petit Lemans race. Even got two windows open & could switch between the 912 Porsche and other cars in close action. Good way to experience a race! piratenanner.gif
bulitt
QUOTE(wndsrfr @ Oct 2 2016, 09:10 AM) *

Spent hours "driving" Road Atlanta yesterday on my computer on IMSA TV. Surreal to be able to be in the cars lapping RA at world class speed in the Petit Lemans race. Even got two windows open & could switch between the 912 Porsche and other cars in close action. Good way to experience a race! piratenanner.gif

On a Virtual Reality headset?

Recall back in early 90's when Formula 1 went to live in car cameras. It was magnificent and they did a lot of it. Don't see it much anymore which is a shame.
carr914
Great unless you wanted to watch the 90 Minutes of the Race!

FOX Sports sucks Donkey Balls!
ThePaintedMan
Yeah the IMSA App and their stream is awesome, which is particularly interesting because at the end of the ALMS they had moved many of their live races to online streaming due, which people said would "never" catch on. In fact, I'd much rather watch an internet stream than TV for just about any kind of event. Fox sucks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.