Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Giant eBay 914 Lot for Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pbanders
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201681812578
914_teener
Those look like Scheel seats in the corner.

iwanta914-6
Yeah, there's been a lot of talk about it on facebook.

I figure once AutoAtlanta sees it, they will buy it. They have the money, space, and ability to catalog and sell everything for a huge profit.
pbanders
QUOTE(iwanta914-6 @ Oct 2 2016, 08:00 PM) *

Yeah, there's been a lot of talk about it on facebook.

I figure once AutoAtlanta sees it, they will buy it. They have the money, space, and ability to catalog and sell everything for a huge profit.

+1 gotta agree
euro911
That's a lot of stuff!

Notice what appear to be Ansen wheels on the flared car drooley.gif
mepstein
I got the money and space but huge profit, I don't think so.
One of the flared cars and nice parts that Scotty B worked on for a suby conversion I passed on for $5 or $6k. It's missing the engine shelf. Lots of old parts but $30k+, you can have it, not me. Much easier ways to make a buck.
Mueller
wow, one heck of a collection....ill gladly take those phonedials since nobody likes them smile.gif
pete000
Whats the story? Is it a restoration shop going out of business?

Chris914n6
That is one organized dude. I need him to come do my garage lol-2.gif
dcheek
Anybody know who ended up buying it?

Dave
JOEPROPER
Very well organized sale! If you're in the car / parts business, then it works and will be profitable over a period of time, but if your and enthusiast, it's a big undertaking. Looks like some nice stuff for a lot of us here and over time the buyer / seller will be revealed. smoke.gif
Cairo94507
So that was where that passenger side rear quarter was that I wanted...... biggrin.gif
GaroldShaffer
I know the seller and NO I didn't buy the stash, thou I was offered it also. Not a shop closing, just a guy into cars and motorcycles that wanted to focus more on vintage motorcycles now.
iwanta914-6
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Oct 3 2016, 08:18 AM) *

I know the seller and NO I didn't buy the stash, thou I was offered it also. Not a shop closing, just a guy into cars and motorcycles that wanted to focus more on vintage motorcycles now.

I understand that it would have been a massive undertaking, but it would have been cool if enthusiasts could have picked away at the collection versus one giant lot.

I'm thinking George from AutoAtlanta bought it. Woudn't want any other competition out there selling parts. IF he did buy it, he'll probably toss the cars in his "junk" yard and cut them up for parts...
injunmort
looks like a screaming deal to me
SKL1
I agree if you had the space that would be a GREAT deal- and a HUGE jig saw puzzle!!!
The bodies themselves are probably too good to cut up...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.