Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD! (Almost) Complete Interior Trim Kit- Dash top, bottom, targa bar, armrests, etc.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carl k
Another price drop- I need the space!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Here's a near complete set of interior pads and trims for a 72-76 914. These have been repaired and Hydroprinted in a grey"granite" stone pattern. You get everything shown here, including dash top, knee bolster, speaker covers, etc. The only bits I could see that are not included are the interior B-pillar covers and the pad where the rear targa latches fit. There are no cracks but there might be very minor scuffs from storage. If you don't mind a very custom look, this is a really great way to get nice looking interior parts all at once.

Hard to estimate the value but now priced at the value of an uncracked dash top and pair of good speaker grilles. SOLD! $750 $500 Now $300 plus shipping or pick up here in San Jose, CA.

thanks!
Carl
matthepcat
I like the "carbon fiber look" panels you made last time.
carl k
Matt-

As with the carbon fiber dash, I didn't have these done. In fact, I had to look up water transfer printing. They came with an aborted 914 project I bought.

Carl

QUOTE(matthepcat @ Oct 4 2016, 12:08 AM) *

I like the "carbon fiber look" panels you made last time.

matthepcat
Oh! My bad, I just assumed as this was your second set of water transfer interior parts for sale.
carl k
Bump with a price drop!
carl k
Another price drop to $300! What would you pay for uncracked speaker covers and an uncracked dash? smile.gif And everything else is a bonus!
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(carl k @ May 30 2017, 10:52 AM) *

What would you pay for uncracked speaker covers and an uncracked dash? smile.gif

Since you asked, with a blue granite finish - $0 shades.gif
Larmo63
agree.gif

barf.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.