Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CAMP 914 Euro Front Turn Signal Lite Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
boxstr
These are the world famous CAMP 914 Euro Front Turn Signal Lite Kit, enough for the right and left light buckets. They come with two bulbs and extended wires, two bulb holders and two easy crimp connectors. Also easy to use instructions and email address and phone numbers to call in case you have any questions or comments.

Price is $30.00 US and that includes shipping to your door, shipped from Lake Oswego, Oregon.
Please note: This is for the light kit only. Lenses available for $55.00 the pair.

The CAMP 914 euro front turn signal lite kit package, includes the euro lite kit and the euro lenses price is $85.00 complete.

Hundreds sold worldwide..thanks for your patronage.

Recnelty mentioned in the December 2006 issue of EXCELLENCE magazine.
jfort
Brad and Sean said my car screams for these Euro lenses and since I don't have side marker lights, the wiring is right there inside the fender. My question, probably a dumb one, is: What is the white section for and what is the amber section for? Is one on all the time as a running light and the other a turn signal?
Dave Cawdrey
jfort,

The white thing is the conversion thingy. That is a driving/parking light. The amber is for the original turn signal.

Here is a bigger pic of Craig's conversion piece...
crash914
Wow!! I just received the euro lens', they look great, shipped fast, even included the screws and washers!! smilie_pokal.gif

Gets my vote for service and great parts!

Now if you would just make parts for my other cars....thanks, herb
boxstr
Thanks Herb, I will stick with the 914s.
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
jim_hoyland
I purchased these about a year ago and they are an impressive upgrade.
boxstr
Jim Thank you for the kind words.
How did the wiring for the fan work?
jim_hoyland
The wiring question is still going on garage thread. Check it out, see if it makes sense. Do you have window-defrost working ?
monkei
$80 complete with lenses? any tax? sounds good, i will be purchasing.
boxstr
No taxes, ready to go. Can also be ordered at www.camp914.com
Craig C. Laughlin
Orange914x2
I have the ero lenses but their amber color looks odd next to the orange side markers (US).

does anyone make amber side markers?
or clear?
boxstr
Sounds like maybe your euro turn signal lenses or the side marker lites have faded to the color you have now?? Just a guess.
I have not personally seen clear side marker lites, although there are clear turn signal lenses front and rear, I beleive.
SGB
Craig-
will these require drilling out a new hole in the light bucket? Where do the wires route? I will be using USA spec lenses, but want a more complete "fill" of the lighting. Thanks!
boxstr
No drilling required. Just run the wires through the holes in the back of the light bulb socket that is at the top oif the turn signal bucket. I prefer to remove the bucket completely, easier to run the wires.
Craig C Laughlin
morph
i would like to get the euro lenses and the light kit can i come to camp and get them?
i am in portland all the time.with out shipping they should be 70.00?
james
boxstr
Sure come on out, today would be perfect IPB Image Shipping is only $3.85 for those items. Anywhere USA. $75.,00 total.
Call me next week or I will mail them out, cell 503-799-5794.
CCLINICECAMP
rhodyguy
you'll spend more than shipping in fuel james IPB Image

kevin
morph
im cheap Keven plus im in portland twice a week for purchasing for appearance and perfomance. i also would like to see the camp,there is a bunch of parts i need for some cars i got. IPB Image
ws91420
Can I get just the light part? I already have Euro lenses. How much?
boxstr
Welby, Yes you can get just the lights.$30.00 Paypal to camp914@comcast.net or send Check,Cash or MO to:
1580 Bedford Ct.
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034.
Be sure to include a mailing address.
Thanks
boxstr
Click to view attachmentRecent article on the CAMP 914 Euro front turn signal kit in December 2006 Excellence magazine.
whatabout1
Just received my pair.

They look great and super fast shipping !!

thanks,

bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.