Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974/75 Porsche 914 2.0L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
unicyclegod
Edit: Willing to split up the parts cars from the running Porsche. Shoot me an offer! I want them all gone!

1975 chassis with a 1973/1974 2.0 liter engine, side shift transmission and D-jet fuel injection.

I've done a lot of work on the yellow 914. The shifter bushing has been replaced and shifts really well for a car of this age. All of the vacuum hoses have been replaced as well as the ignition switch, the AAR Valve and battery. It starts strong every time and drives and handles amazing. It's a really fun car to drive. I also have a ton of spare parts.

Sale includes two parts cars, a 73 and 74. The additional engine is a 76 2.0 liter.

The interior is near perfect with little sign of wear on the seats, but it does have a cracked dash.

It comes with a set of 4 2.0 liter Fuchs wheels.

The exterior has been repainted, but it has been a while and so it's showing its age.

This is an excellent, rust free, bone dry 914. Drive it like it is or use it as an excellent foundation for a concourse car.

Price drop $12,000 for everything OBO
unicyclegod
More pictures
unicyclegod
More pictures
unicyclegod
more pictures
unicyclegod
more pictures
unicyclegod
Bump Price drop.
unicyclegod
Bump price drop. I want to sell them before winter, let me know what you think!
unicyclegod
Bump. Willing to split them up, shoot me an offer!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.