Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parting '70 914 - ready to cut tub
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
andrewvolsen
UPDATE - I will be driving to San Diego Sarurday morning and can drop off parts along the 101 and 5 on my way down. I can cut the tub anywhere for patch panels, just let me know what you need. Also other big stuff that it doesn't make sense to ship. All prices are OBO:

Rust free complete early doors (with glass, regulators, hinges, etc.) - $150 each

Rust free quarters including sail panels and door jambs - $150 each

Nice rust free tail light panel - $100

Nice hood with minor surface rust on leading edge - $ 150

Complete rear suspension - $100

Complete front suspension $100

Set of 5 crusty early steel wheels - $50

Grungy tail shift trans with linkage except shifter - $75

Early seats and backpad, nice with one hole and some mouse odor -$100

Dash with cracked pad - free if you buy something else

Fuel tank, crusty inside - free if you buy something else

Parting 02/70 built 914. I am keeping parts of the engine, relay board cover, sun visors, rear glass, steering wheel, rear view mirror and a few patch panels for my '74. The bumper tops are gone. The rest of it all needs to go. Some of the things that are available but not pictured:
- Complete (I think) 1.7 d-jet
- Complete headlight and motor assemblies
- Complete 1.7 tins, fan housing and fan, crank and rods, and other little engine bits

Body has jack point and hell hole rust, rust in lower portion of front passenger side fender, and floor rust in passenger seat area. The rest of the body looks fairly solid and straight to me. Let me know if you need body cuts. sawzall-smiley.gif
andrewvolsen
Pictures
Ansbacher
I need rear Targa Trim R and L if in good shape. Sending PM.
euro911
How much you asking for the seat/backpad assembly?
FourteenFour
Sent a PM for the interior and exterior mirrors.
gp7448
What condition are your seat inserts? I need matching bottoms. (I'll take all if need be, but need bottoms. No tears, etc.)

gerry@patronitelaw.com
ThePaintedMan
Damn, that thing does look really solid. Even with hell hole rust, it's way better than most of us east-coasters usually get.

It being an early car though, once you get the engine pulled, would you be willing to sell JUST the outer rubber engine mounts? I need them to mock something up and don't want to buy something new. A pair of new ones just went for $60 here, so I'd hope for something pretty cheap, again, mostly cause it's just for mockup. beerchug.gif
euro911
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Oct 4 2016, 05:40 PM) *
Damn, that thing does look really solid. Even with hell hole rust, it's way better than most of us east-coasters usually get.

It being an early car though, once you get the engine pulled, would you be willing to sell JUST the outer rubber engine mounts? I need them to mock something up and don't want to buy something new. A pair of new ones just went for $60 here, so I'd hope for something pretty cheap, again, mostly cause it's just for mockup. beerchug.gif
Crap, I threw a bunch of old cracked ones away a couple of months ago, George ... never in my wildest dreams did I think ... confused24.gif

... and I agree, the car would be a God-sent to back-easters

... oh, and I bought those new ones happy11.gif
PotterPorsche
Pm sent on a few items
andrewvolsen
@euro911

I was told that the seats and backpad were reupholstered shortly before the car was parked. The upholstery certainly looks it, but it has some odor to it because the car had rodents in it and there is a small hole on the left lower edge of the backpad. I would say the hole is smaller than a 50 cent piece. The seat centers are a non-stock cloth material. How about $200 for the backpad, seats, and all associated (and present) brackets and hardware?
rudedude
rear bumper? Let me know.
Jule
euro911
QUOTE(andrewvolsen @ Oct 4 2016, 06:37 PM) *
@euro911

I was told that the seats and backpad were reupholstered shortly before the car was parked. The upholstery certainly looks it, but it has some odor to it because the car had rodents in it and there is a small hole on the left lower edge of the backpad. I would say the hole is smaller than a 50 cent piece. The seat centers are a non-stock cloth material. How about $200 for the backpad, seats, and all associated (and present) brackets and hardware?
Thanks for the detailed description, but I'll pass due to the rodent issue. GLWTS
mphw
the upper part of the rear bumper please, pm me the price
mphw
and how much for the targa pad (does it have no cracks?)
pm me, thanks, marc
Korijo914
PM Coming!
andrewvolsen
I need a set of weber/dellorto/hpmx style carbs with velocity stacks. I also need a set of short manifolds for them. Junk, missing internal parts ok, I just need them to look complete from the outside. These will be part of a coffee table I am putting together. If you've got a set and need something from this parts car lets trade!

I would also like to trade the complete 1.7 D-jet (with ecu, harness, manifolds, etc.) for a complete '74 1.8 L-jet setup so I have spares for my '74.
Korijo914
QUOTE(andrewvolsen @ Oct 6 2016, 02:29 PM) *

I need a set of weber/dellorto/hpmx style carbs with velocity stacks. I also need a set of short manifolds for them. Junk, missing internal parts ok, I just need them to look complete from the outside. These will be part of a coffee table I am putting together. If you've got a set and need something from this parts car lets trade!

I would also like to trade the complete 1.7 D-jet (with ecu, harness, manifolds, etc.) for a complete '74 1.8 L-jet setup so I have spares for my '74.

I just traded my carbs, but they were complete and working.

Did you get my PM?

Thanks Korijo914
andrewvolsen
Korijo - I got your PM. I'm a bit backlogged with PMs right now, I'm hoping to get through them all this evening.

I would trade for a working set of carbs too, but they don't have to be working.
altitude411
Have you cut into the tub yet?

How is the front cross member on this car? The sheet metal the front bumper bolts to?
How about the driver & passenger inside longs? If all are in good shape I'd be interested in buying the tub from you. If the longs are shot I'd really like the front cross member. PM me for my ph # or I'll check back here. Thanks
finn1989
Hello - I'm interested in the shifter from your 1970 914. I assume that is the original shifter and the car has the original tail shifter transmission. The shifter should have a ball on the bottom of it - the later shifters have a larger piece of linkage.

Let me know if you still have that part and how much you would want.

Thanks,
Jim
euro911
Hi Andrew.

Not sure if the side targa trim pieces sold already ... let me know confused24.gif

Even so, I could use a nice upper rear targa trim piece (circled) if still available ...

Could you PM me a price, shipped to zip code 90501?

Thanks

Click to view attachment
stevegm
I am looking for a targa pad (on top of the targa bar). What is the condition of this one?
andrewvolsen
Steve - are you referring to the pad that covers the taga latches on the targa bar? If so, I'm not ready to sell it yet, I may use it on my own 914 project.
roadsportusa
QUOTE(finn1989 @ Oct 9 2016, 11:23 AM) *

Hello - I'm interested in the shifter from your 1970 914. I assume that is the original shifter and the car has the original tail shifter transmission. The shifter should have a ball on the bottom of it - the later shifters have a larger piece of linkage.

Let me know if you still have that part and how much you would want.

Thanks,
Jim

Hi,
I am looking for drivers door outside handle
inside door latch assembly

Ron
cell 267-230-8579
located Philly, Pa.
roadsport1@comcast.net
MikeInMunich
Please send me a PM if you happen to have a rear sway bar setup.

Thanks.

rick 918-S
Interested in the front clip. The whole thing. Cut across the floor at the base of the hinge pillar and placed on a pallet.
rgalla9146
QUOTE(andrewvolsen @ Oct 4 2016, 06:25 PM) *

Parting 02/70 built 914. I am keeping parts of the engine, relay board cover, sun visors, rear glass, steering wheel, rear view mirror and a few patch panels for my '74. The bumper tops are gone. The rest of it all needs to go. Some of the things that are available but not pictured:
- Complete (I think) 1.7 d-jet
- Complete headlight and motor assemblies
- Complete 1.7 tins, fan housing and fan, crank and rods, and other little engine bits

Body has jack point and hell hole rust, rust in lower portion of front passenger side fender, and floor rust in passenger seat area. The rest of the body looks fairly solid and straight to me. Let me know if you need body cuts. sawzall-smiley.gif

Hello
Is the bare rear bumper available ? price ?
The rear 914 emblem ? price ?
Please reply either way.
Thank you
Rory Gallagher
Gloy62
I could us the headlight buckets if you still have them?
Korijo914
Andrew,

Do you still have the complete rear suspension? If so, would you separate just the trailing arms, with the wheel hubs?

Please let me know if you still have them.

Thanks again, Andrew!

David ( korijo 914 ) Cawdrey

PM Coming!
mlindner
Andrew, I would be interest in the rear hubs if suspension is pulled apart. Mark
Korijo914
QUOTE(Korijo914 @ Nov 10 2016, 10:20 PM) *

Andrew,

Do you still have the complete rear suspension? If so, would you separate just the trailing arms, with the wheel hubs?

Please let me know if you still have them.

Thanks again, Andrew!

PM Coming!

QUOTE(mlindner @ Nov 11 2016, 05:58 PM) *

Andrew, I would be interest in the rear hubs if suspension is pulled apart. Mark

Wow! I just asked for the same thing!
RARE 6
Heater/defrost/vent controls and panel?
andrewvolsen
QUOTE(RARE 6 @ Nov 11 2016, 06:37 PM) *

Heater/defrost/vent controls and panel?

Sold
Korijo914
.Andrew,

Any word on the rear trailing arms and the wheel hubs?

Please let me know.

Thanks again, Andrew!

yellow75
if you are just cutting it up, I need the front trunk floor. I'm removing the AC condenser from my car and I needs to fill the hole...
andrewvolsen
QUOTE(yellow75 @ Nov 12 2016, 06:48 AM) *

if you are just cutting it up, I need the front trunk floor. I'm removing the AC condenser from my car and I needs to fill the hole...

I'll go check, but I think I sent the trunk floor to the recycler after I cut it up.
andrewvolsen
QUOTE(yellow75 @ Nov 12 2016, 05:48 AM) *

Confirmed, trunk floor is gone.
infraredcalvin
How's the drivers side floor, from rear firewall to center crossbrace.
BigFour1973
Do you still have those tail light lens? If their not cracked I'll take em
andrewvolsen
QUOTE(BigFour1973 @ Nov 15 2016, 09:42 PM) *

Do you still have those tail light lens? If their not cracked I'll take em

One is good, one is broken.
rothaus
I'm looking for the right rear section of the rear fender.
IPB Image

Would you sell this section if still available ?

Thanks
Engelbert
aturboman
Hi Andrew I am interested in the rear trunk lid if it is rust free and straight. I'm right off the 101 so an easy drop off. Set you a PM with details.

Thanks
andrewvolsen
QUOTE(rothaus @ Nov 18 2016, 05:28 AM) *

IPB Image

Thanks
Engelbert

I have that section available, but the whole quarter with sail panel and door jam is straight and rust and dent free. I'm not sure I want to cut just that section off of the rear.

I am also a bit wary of doing anymore custom body cuts. I spent alot of time cutting a body piece for a world member who then decided he didn't want it. This left me with an unsellable fender and alot of wasted time.
Archie
QUOTE(andrewvolsen @ Nov 18 2016, 09:04 AM) *

IPB Image

Thanks
Engelbert

I have that section available, but the whole quarter with sail panel and door jam is straight and rust and dent free. I'm not sure I want to cut just that section off of the rear.

I am also a bit wary of doing anymore custom body cuts. I spent alot of time cutting a body piece for a world member who then decided he didn't want it. This left me with an unsellable fender and alot of wasted time.

Hi Andrew, If you find yourself with the passenger side door jamb (from the latch down) to about a foot along the sill, I'll take it. No rush.
rothaus
QUOTE(andrewvolsen @ Nov 18 2016, 11:04 AM) *

IPB Image

Thanks
Engelbert

If the complete quarter is good, it would not make sense to cut it apart, I agree.

Thanks
Engelbert
quadracerx
If you still have the car you are cutting apart... I'm looking for the firewall part that the shift rods connect to for a tailshift transmission?

I think the name of it is the firewall bushing?

If you can cut that part out of your car... Please let me know?

Thanks,

Steve
andrewvolsen
QUOTE(quadracerx @ Nov 18 2016, 08:35 PM) *

If you still have the car you are cutting apart... I'm looking for the firewall part that the shift rods connect to for a tailshift transmission?

Thanks,

Steve

That part of the car got scrapped. Body sheet metal that I have left:

- rust free quarters (both) complete with sail panels and door jams
- rust free driver side fender
- rust free doors (both) complete with glass, mechanisms, and trim
- straight front hood with only minor surface rust along some edges
andrewvolsen
Picture
euro911

Thanks,

Steve
Steve, are you referring to the oval part that attaches to the firewall?
quadracerx
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 20 2016, 11:45 AM) *

Thanks,

Steve
Steve, are you referring to the oval part that attaches to the firewall?

Yes... Its the part that the shift rod goes through...

Thanks,

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.