Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1972 Body Shell FREE (SOLD)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
aggiezig
1972 Rolling shell with NO motor or transmission. Located in Willis, Texas (NW of Conroe)
  • The car has been gutted and is just a rolling shell. Any parts shown in pictures are NOT included (glass, lights, etc.). This is a rolling body shell only.
  • BRAND NEW tires on all four corners (purchased in July 2016).
  • Partially missing both front and rear trunk floor pans. Cabin floors are rusted through.
  • Longs / jack points seem very solid but haven't investigated too far.
  • Doors / Both Hoods / Decklid in good condition (rear hood hinges will need alignment).
  • Targa top NOT included. Front windshield is cracked.
  • Rear chrome bumper NOT included. Can include a set of 1975 rubber bumpers & shocks.
  • Blue Texas Title (not in my name)

Prefer to sell as a whole, will consider parting.

$1000 OBO. Call / Text 713-825-1193

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
aggiezig
Bump -- Price reduced to $800
aggiezig
Ok.. I've taken and cut off everything I need. The shell is going to the scrap yard next weekend but is FREE to anyone who wants to come pick it up until then. Located in Willis, TX.

Fenders, Sail Panels, Windshield Frame, all in great condition.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
AZBanks
Would you consider removing the fenders and quarters and shipping them(assuming they do not have rust or repair issues?
aggiezig
QUOTE(AZBanks @ Nov 3 2016, 04:14 PM) *

Would you consider removing the fenders and quarters and shipping them(assuming they do not have rust or repair issues?

Unfortunately, I am really not in a position to have any more time invested in the car (it's about 45 minutes from where I live). So, unless someone wants her as a whole to do what they please, I will be taking the car to the scrapper this week. Sorry for the lack of flexibility.
aggiezig
Car has found a new home.

Moderators, please delete this ad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.