Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chicago area sighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fixer34
Rare combination-a clear, warm October day in northern Illinois and a nice 914-6 out for a drive.
Spotted a red -6 driving thru Elmhurst about 2:30 Wednesday afternoon. I checked with Mike F. and it wasn't his.
Anyone on here? Didn't think there were that many -6's in the Midwest..
mb911
There was a silver one in Elkhorn Wisconsin this summer.. I think there are a few.
gms
QUOTE(fixer34 @ Oct 6 2016, 03:28 PM) *

Rare combination-a clear, warm October day in northern Illinois and a nice 914-6 out for a drive.
Spotted a red -6 driving thru Elmhurst about 2:30 Wednesday afternoon. I checked with Mike F. and it wasn't his.
Anyone on here? Didn't think there were that many -6's in the Midwest..

It was not mine, I haven't seen a red -6 in the area ???
fixer34
Illinois plates, started with 'LAPS..'
SKL1
I'd sold my '71 bahia red real 6 back in the early 2000's to someone in a Chicago suburb... could be them.

Of course, I NEVER should have sold it ( we've all said that a few times haven't we?)
Mike Fitton
QUOTE(fixer34 @ Oct 6 2016, 03:11 PM) *

I know who that was it was not a real 6 but a '75 3.2 conversion. Not sure he is on this forum but his name is Sean and he is on Pelican as "LAPS INC"
fixer34
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Oct 6 2016, 09:28 PM) *

QUOTE(fixer34 @ Oct 6 2016, 03:11 PM) *

I know who that was it was not a real 6 but a '75 3.2 conversion. Not sure he is on this forum but his name is Sean and he is on Pelican as "LAPS INC"

That was the plate. Thought it sounded a bit different from my six.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.