Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some serious metal
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Optimusglen
I had the privilege to be invited to the 311RS Oktoberfest party today after our last C&C of the season. There were a few seriously clean cars...

IPB Image

Far left to right:
A real RS America
997 GT3
991 GT3 311RS edition
997 RS 4.0
2.7 Carrera RS

The 2.7 RS was MINT, and it was real.
IPB Image

There were several other excellent 911's, a few GT3's, a couple 930's, Kris came with his 911T.

And then there was this.
IPB Image

Chatted with the owner a bit when he first pulled in. Young guy. Are you on here?

Anyway, it makes me excited for next year when mine will be running. Hope you all enjoy.
whatabout1
This pair showed up at my place. Not mine drooley.gif

2016 Ruf ctr3 and a Singer 911 named North Carolina. About $1.5 mil worth of cars !

The Ruf had 134 mile on the odo and the speedo was in mph. Was told that it was
at Goodwood.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
vintage914racer
I was hoping to make it out there today, but life got in the way. Ryan wanted me to bring my 914 track car out, but due to a mechanical (caliper mount sheared off) at the track yesterday I kept it at home. From the various pictures I've seen it looks like it was a good time

QUOTE(Optimusglen @ Oct 8 2016, 01:06 PM) *

And then there was this.
IPB Image

Chatted with the owner a bit when he first pulled in. Young guy. Are you on here?

Anyway, it makes me excited for next year when mine will be running. Hope you all enjoy.

Adam works for me. To my knowledge he's not on the forum. Fun little car and he got a smoking deal on it
Mueller
Very nice, thanks for sharing.

I love that 914, it looks perfect!

As for that 2.7 RS, I couldn't afford the car so I bought the t-shirt from Porsche and it came in this cool tin can! I've never paid so much for a t-shirt and chances are I won't be doing it again...

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.