Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deadline for EvilWerks products/services
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Howdy folks,
I would first like to say thank you to all of the customers that I have had the pleasure of providing products to. You have all been great and fullfilling your needs has been an honor. But, all good things must come to an end. I have decided that due to my move, I will no longer be taking orders after the first week of June. This will leave me enough time to satisfactoraly complete any orders that I may have, as well as leave me anough time to pack, down size the 914 parts pile, and take care of all of the other wonderful things that go along with moving. To be fair to my customers, I will only accept a certain number of jobs at the end. This will ensure that my quality does not decrease as I approach my time to leave. In other words, don't wait until the last minute, you may not make the list. I may continue with some of my other products; mirrors, bolts, as time permits in med school (in other words, you should put your order in for these items too as they come up).

So, in summary, no more orders for nada after the first week in June, and don't wait until the last minute.

Thanks again! It has been great making many of you happy customers beer.gif
Korijo
do you still have an early lower, core dash for me?

can i still send my dash, targa pad?
Dr Evil
Yes, yes, and yes. PM me for details. idea.gif
skline
So I guess the seats for the 74 wont be ready for WCC huh? Will they be done before you go? Please? I will make it up to you Mike, you know that.
Dr Evil
WCC, hell no. Nothing had goten done since that damn eggplant ploped into my lap dry.gif Too much work. Also, I don't have the money right now. But, I will take care of you (of course). You are one of my deciples, after all.
ThinAir
As soon as I can find the pins, I'll be sending them to you for 2 mirrors. Probably next week. I was afraid this was coming. Is anyone going to take over for you as a contact to your upholstery wizards? Out of curiousity, just where are you moving to? I heard about Med School, but never heard where.
Dr Evil
I'm moving to Hershey, PA. No one is taking over for me. I don't think anyone would realy be up to it as it took a long time to form a relationship with the shop, and know how to deal with quality problems. Sorry folks. Once I am gone, I am not leaving a successor.

Ernie, I will await your stuff biggrin.gif
ArtechnikA
QUOTE (Dr Evil @ Apr 19 2005, 12:16 AM)
I'm moving to Hershey, PA.

you're moving to Hershey the last week of June, this year?
be ready for a zoo! (the Parade is in town ...)

i'll be in Hershey Saturday for the swap meet, and then back during Parade week.
the area has its charms, but it is AS LOT different from San Diego !
(lived in San Diego 20 years, PA 2 so far...)

give us a shout when you get here - we'll get together!
SLKWrx
I'm missing something here, are you going to be reopenning a shop in Hershey? Or are you going out of the biz altogether?
Root_Werks
The Evil one did my upper and lower dash units. I can say they are nothing short of top notch stuff. This will be a very missed resource in the Club for sure. Great work Mike! I am glad I got my stuff done before it was too late.

Folks, if you have a cracked up dash, Mikes price is nothing compared to a new one. Plus you get that 916 stitching look. I love it! biggrin.gif

Thanks Mike!
neo914-6
Mike,

I won't have my car back from Seattle until mid May so I may be a "last" order. Could you work with leather (like Skline got off eBay)? I need a pass seat, door panels, center cushion, dash, and maybe a custom back panel (if possible around the roll bar).

Dr Evil
ArtechnikA,
I am moving in July, but I need time to get stuff in order and don't want to short change my customers in the process. I lived in Jersey for 7 years as a kid, so I know how different it is. I am looking forward to most of it.

SLKWrx,
Nope, once I am done, I am done. I am moving to go to medical school and will have no time for the upholstery thing.

Dan,
I am very glad to here you are pleased with your stuff. Thanks for the props!

Neo914,
Yup, you will have to contact me via PM and we will discuss it.
restore2seater
Mike, sent you a PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.