Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Some "new" D-Jetronic Information
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pbanders
I was poking around on the Bosch Automotive Traditions web site today:

http://www.bosch-automotive-tradition.com/...tartpage_3.html

I was looking to see what services they offered for rebuilding or replacing the TPS. I noticed when I entered a part number in their search, it came up with a related PDF file for that Bosch part family (e.g. ECU's, or MPS's, etc.) that is in German and is a reference I've never seen.

These guides are much more detailed in terms of part numbers for all D-Jetronic applications than I've seen before, listing a number of factory and alternative part numbers that I've seen pop up from time to time. Some parts also include technical details, such as ECU power consumption, switching temperature and open duration for the thermo-time switches, etc.

Click on Knowedge then Product Search, then enter a part number of the part family you're interested in (e.g. ECU's: 0 280 000 043). The PDF is at the bottom of the results page.

If I ever get the time, I'll add any new information to the D-Jetronic parts page.
Toast
Thank you! smile.gif

toast.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.