Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Bottom seat cushion fiber board
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rfinegan
I need a bottom seat cushion fiber board for my seat re upholster job as one of mine is rough and missing the retaining clip in the front. I can post a pic but is basically fiber board with a meal clip in the front. Please let me know what you have...perhaps its best just to make a new one? I need all the pieces prior to dropping off to the upholstery guy. So let me know what you may have

-Robert
Click to view attachment
fduval
QUOTE(rfinegan @ Oct 11 2016, 07:53 AM) *

I need a bottom seat cushion fiber board for my seat re upholster job as one of mine is rough and missing the retaining clip in the front. I can post a pic but is basically fiber board with a meal clip in the front. Please let me know what you have...perhaps its best just to make a new one? I need all the pieces prior to dropping off to the upholstery guy. So let me know what you may have

-Robert

Hi Robert, i do have a complete bottom seat that you could use the fiber board from
the clip is still there,
if you have an email adress I will send you a picture. let me know

Francois
rfinegan
Photo added BUMP
rmdinmd
I just made my own. Got a small piece of MDS from home depot a piece of 18 gauge metal than used the old one as a template and drilled the holes. For the tab I bent the metal to the proper shape (sortof) and bolted the tab on (with washers on back). It really isn't that hard, trust me if I can do it I am sure anyone can. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.