Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mixing interier colors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tomh
I am back finally after 4 years of recovering from a divorce and getting ready to do a 74 orange 2.0. It has a a tan interier thats in rough shape,i like both the black and tan colors but does anyone out there have pics of someone who has mixed both black and tan.
can't wait to have a 914 for my sunday morning drives.
rfinegan
im going to try black, tan and cloth Yellow tartan...I will post a pic once i get it installed or mocked up

-Robert

QUOTE(tomh @ Oct 13 2016, 06:04 AM) *

I am back finally after 4 years of recovering from a divorce and getting ready to do a 74 orange 2.0. It has a a tan interier thats in rough shape,i like both the black and tan colors but does anyone out there have pics of someone who has mixed both black and tan.
can't wait to have a 914 for my sunday morning drives.

Perry Kiehl Clone
I like interiors that are not the typical black vinyl. If you have a nice preservation car, then you are kind of stuck, but I like tan and gray. I'd have to see one that had a deviated color scheme like some of the newer Porsches, but it could be a very nice touch to personalize your car.
theleschyouknow
check out vin man's build thread he did an atypical two-tone interior that looks really good

Click to view attachment

beerchug.gif
cjl
rfinegan
...here is the pic of the Tan,Black,Tartan interior, new seat heaters

-Robert

Chris914n6
I don't think I have an interior pic as it was never 'finished' but I have black cloth seats and center cushion, stock black dash & steering wheel, but changed the door panels, back pad, pillar trim and carpet to beige. Black is too hot for Vegas. Paint is still original black though.
Ansbacher
Ah, the worlds of stock and custom....and never the twain shall meet.

Ansbacher

yellow75
I had the same thought. I have a tan interior, but i like the black so I thought of doing tan bolsters and black centers. But...the Cardex says tan so tan it is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.