Finally got it done. We also did the right T-top seal that needed to be replaced also. Tomorrow, dealing with the rear trunk seal and then getting with 914 Rubber on the window door seals as I am confused on what I need for the lower outer window trim. Once I get the rear T-top seal that looks like I need to remove the aluminum trim on the top that is screwed in, the top is finally done. I just have to get the right stuff for the windows and door trim. Glad me and my Son got it done. Tomorrow, going to remove the charcoal canister and refill it, hopefully not breaking the tabs. Also, got my 914 rubber firewall cover to put in. The OEM one is on there so tight....gonna have to rip that thing off in pieces. Really glued in there.

With snow coming, my time is limited on working with this project. When removing the rear firewall OEM padding...I am worried about if I yank and tear it out I might pull a wire or something. I want to remove it before the snow, primer, and velcro the 914 Rubber replacement one. Any suggestion on removing a OEM old firewall pad stuck on? Where to cut and make sure I do not yank out a wire or something?

I must give kudos to 914 Rubber for awesome products and great customer service. But, am I the only one that after replacing seals...their hands smell like rubber all day? LOL