Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS : Rear 5 lug rear wheel hub conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Korijo914
I recently purchased these from Bruce Stone ( bdstone914 ), that being said, built by Bruce there is always quality in mind when he builds parts.

These are 4 lug wheel hubs that have been converted to a 5 lug rear wheel hubs with the studs pressed.

The price is what I paid, less the shipping cost. I will add on 10 bucks so I am not out to much money for the shipping cost.

I paid $ 250 plus $ 25 for shipping. I will charge $ 260 shipped to the lower 48! Does that sound fair? I really need to sell these.

Thanks, Y'all,

David ( korijo 914 ) Cawdrey
BigFour1973
pm sent
bdstone914
Go for it. Prices are posted in old ads so they are not secret. I think that was one of the pairs withvpress in studs.
Korijo914
Thanks Bruce!

I went to PayPal to double check what I paid. I paid $250 plus $25 for the shipping.

If you are interested, pay what I paid, including the shipping cost, $25 to anywhere in the lower 48! I have a few emails already, so PM me if you are interested.

Thanks Y'all,

David ( korijo 914 ) Cawdrey
Korijo914
QUOTE(BigFour1973 @ Oct 16 2016, 12:05 AM) *

pm sent

Replied
Korijo914
Bump up for shipping cost drop!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.