Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drla45 Mallory package, console, SS HE 2.0 runners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
cgnj
Moving out of one of my garages
Center console working gauges with center deposit $350 plus shipping and PP fees (noticed that I show 2 volt guages, It will ship with correct complete guage set.
2.0 stainless heat exchangers (carbon steel exhaust flanges)$400 plus shipping and PP fees
2.0 intake runners $100 shipped
DRLA 45s with Unilite. Everything from fuel pump to plug wires.
2 DRLA 45s, rotary fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, Empi breather box, manifolds, hexbar linkage, Cast aluminum throttle cable holder, K&N filters, Sync tool, MSD6, Magnacore 9mm plug wires, Mallory unilite with Vacuum advance, advance adjustment keys (for those of you who are smarter than Jake)
Best reasonable offer for complete package.

euro911
Hi Carlos. Sent you a PM on the HEs type.gif
cgnj
Figured out how to compress my pics, added DRLA 45s/Unilite
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(cgnj @ Oct 17 2016, 09:10 AM) *

Moving out of one of my garages
Center console working gauges with center deposit $350 plus shipping and PP fees (noticed that I show 2 volt guages, It will ship with correct complete guage set.
2.0 stainless heat exchangers (carbon steel exhaust flanges)$400 plus shipping and PP fees
2.0 intake runners $100 shipped
DRLA 45s with Unilite. Everything from fuel pump to plug wires.
2 DRLA 45s, rotary fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator, Empi breather box, manifolds, hexbar linkage, Cast aluminum throttle cable holder, K&N filters, Sync tool, MSD6, Magnacore 9mm plug wires, Mallory unilite with Vacuum advance, advance adjustment keys (for those of you who are smarter than Jake)
Best reasonable offer for complete package.

PM Sent on Carbs and Ignition system
Shadowfax
Will take the HEs if euro911 doesn't.
euro911
Go for it Shadow ... I may have sourced some out here. + shipping to you would be less than to California.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.